Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

Yujin and i just realized that our meeting is on the same day as our prom night. I secretly used my phone in class to text one of my men about what time will our meeting start.

Lucky, the prom night will be held at night and our meeting will be held in the day before the prom night starts.

Jihyo-noona and Mr Ahn sure know when to hold the prom night at. Jihyo-noona is the student council president, Mr Ahn is Yujin's dad and Jeong-hyung is the student council vice president. Yujin felt envious of Jeong-hyung because he can see Yujin's dad while Yujin can only see his daddy during meetings.

Even though Yujin is not part of my family but his dad and my dad are actually siblings and that's why we are cousins and Yujin is part of the clan and company.

I wonder why Yujin's dad put the prom night on the same day as our meeting...

----THE DAY BEFORE THE PROM NIGHT + MEETING----

Shit! I still haven't find someone who can be my partner! Tomorrow is the prom night and i still can't find anyone! 

My bros already found their partners and me, here, not having a partner yet! ARGH!

Dahyung's partner is of course none other than Momo-noona

Yujin's partner is of course Minju

Chae-hyung's partner is Nako, surprisingly. Didn't expect Chae-hyung to ask Nako to be his partner

Jeong-hyung's partner is of course Nayeon-noona as expected

Sakura-noona is Chaeyeon's partner

Chaewon is Hitomi's partner

Yena's partner is of course Yuri, they are always lovey-dovey in class

Eunbi-hyung's partner is Jihyo-noona unexpectedly

Wonyoung is Hyewon's partner surprisingly 

The only ones who doesn't have partner are Sana-noona, Mina-noona and i...

Lucky i'm not the only ones who doesn't have a partner!

"Tzuyu-ah, who are you going to choose as your partner for tomorrow's prom night?" Momo-noona asked, looking at me. Sana-noona, Minju, Nako and Mina-noona did the same. 

"I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders

"You can ask your girlfriend here to be your partner since she's your girlfriend." Dahyung said, emphasizing the last word while wiggling his eyebrows at me

"But how about Mina-noona? Come to think of it, you also don't have a partner." Chae-hyung said to Mina-noona and we all looked at her

"I don't know. I can partner myself." Mina-noona said

"Oh well, let's just see who you 3 will end up with tomorrow." Dahyung said wiggling his eyebrows again

----THE DAY OF THE PROM + MEETING----

I'm in the meeting and Yujin came along with me while my hyungs probably with the girls or getting ready for the prom night.

"So, we found out the Hwang's actual plan. They have 3 targets. We only know 2 of them and now, we finally know who is the 3rd one.

The 3rd one is Minatozaki Sana. Is she any of your friends, sir?"

Mr Ahn's secretary man spoke and looked at us. Our dads looking at us too. Everyone is looking at us.