Chapter 14

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up in my own room. All of us decided to stay in my house for the time being so we will be going to school with our cars. We are not going to walk as the school is too far from here.

-------------

Minju and Wonyoung sat in Yujin's car (the car that Wonyoung drove in the previous chapter was Yujin's car.).

Jihyo-noona and Momo-noona in Jeong-hyung's car

Nayeon-noona, Mina-noona and Chae-hyung in Dahyung's car

Sana-noona in my car

We all parked our cars in the parking lots where it is safe and can be watched from the CCTV in case, the Hwangs' or anyone tried to put something in our cars. 

------------

I walked hand in hand with Sana-noona to the school while the others walking behind me, being their usual selves.

"Here, my girl." I said, trying to act cool, and Sana-noona sat down on her seat with a smile.

"Woah! Tzuyu-ah! Are you, perhaps, dating Sana-noona?! You 2 are even holding hands and you even said 'my girl' to Sana-noona!" Yujin said enthusiastically and happily with a huge smile.

"Yes, yes. I admit, okay? We are together all along. It's just that i didn't expect us to be so oblivious when denying and also when we're together." I said then my bros, Momo-noona and MInju clapped for me and Sana-noona. They all gave us their blessings. 

"Finally, you 2 are together! I'm so happy and proud that our little Yoda have finally found someone he truly loves!" Dahyung said, fake cry and Chae-hyung also faked cry too.

"Congrats, my bro!" Yujin said happily with a big smile and offered his hand out for a handshake. I shook his hand and we do a brother hug and patted each other on the back and then let go. 

"Oh my gosh! It's like we're in a wedding...Right, Tzu-ah?" Sana-noona said, looking at how my bros are behaving.

"Yeah, i feel the same way. Anyways, we going to marry each other once we find the right time, right?" I said and winked at her. Sana-noona blushed and looked down.

"Chae-ah, do you want to eat lunch with me today later during our break-time?" Mina-noona stood up and turned to face us, looking at Chae-hyung. I saw that guy was surprised by noona's sudden behavior.

"O-oh, sure." Chae-hyung was surprised and didn't expect Mina-noona to make a move first. 

"Wow! Chae, i didn't know a girl would ask you out!" Yujin said happily

"Yeah! Our little cub is going to have a girlfriend soon!" Dahyung said happily with a grin while Chae-hyung is not used to it and just looked down, blushed and embarrassed. 

-------------------

Now is our break-time. 

Chae-hyung went to eat with Mina-noona alone somewhere.

My bros and i, as usual, stayed in the classroom while Momo-noona went to Jeong-hyung and Nayeon-noona and the trio went to the canteen.

"You not going with them?" I asked Sana-noona who is facing us

"Tzu-ah, you don't want your girlfriend here? I just want to spend more time with you..." Sana-noona said sadly and hurt while faking a cry

"Woah! Yoda, you cannot make your girlfriend cry! Just let her spend time with you!" Dahyung said