Chapter 25

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey, Yoda! You should just confess to her already before she got taken by someone else!" Chae-hyung said. I'm in Chae-hyung's classroom as now is break-time. I regret telling him who is my crush...he and the others kept on telling me to confess but i just couldn't bring myself to confess to her...

"But i don't dare to..." I said, scared

"Come on, Yoda! I will just help you! Let's go!" Chae-hyung said and pulled my wrist and i got dragged by him. I knew where we are going and i immediately try to escape from the cub's grip but he glared at me and tightened his grip on my wrist which hurts me. I then continued to get drag by the strong little cub towards the canteen, where the others are and where she is.

"Oh, hey! Cub, Yoda!" Dahyung saw us and waved at us. I used my other hand waved back at them and Chae-hyung finally let me go of my hand once we are with the others. But i'm not going to say anything so i quickly and swiftly ran out of the canteen, not letting Chae-hyung caught my hand again.

Chaeyoung's POV

Shit! That Yoda ran away! Argh! Stupid Yoda! I looked back at the others and sat in between Jeong-hyung and Dahyung. Everyone stared at me with the 'what's-wrong-with-you-2' look

"Don't give me that look. I'm just trying to help that stupid Yoda brother." I said annoyed and angry

"For what?" Nayeon-noona asked

"He told me his crush and i just want to help to confess to his crush but turns out, he still doesn't dare to confess to her." I said, rolling my eyes while pissed

"Who?" Jihyo-noona asked and everyone looked at me curiously 

"Not going to tell~" I said, teasing them and not telling them since she is here too. 

I then whispered into Dahyung's and Jeong-hyung's ear, telling them who is Yoda's crush. They both nodded their heads with a proud grin. Guess they expected his crush to be her.

The girls stared at us and we all just shrugged. Nayeon-noona and Jihyo-noona clicked their tongues at us. Sana-noona glared at us. Momo-noona staring at her Dubu lovely. Mina-noona...um...she's staring into the blank space without emotions.

I stood up and informed them that i will look for that tall Yoda. I dashed off to search for him in the school but it's was very easy to find him. I thought it's gonna be hard finding him but nope. I found him easily. He was in his classroom and i went to sit beside him while he was using his phone with earpiece in his Yoda ears.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me. He took out his earpiece out on both sides and looked back at me. We then start talking about funny stuff and so on.

-----------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"Yoda! Come with us! We going to have an urgent meeting in our dorm now!" Jeong-hyung shouted from outside my classroom. I was confused at first but decided to go with the flow to find out what's with the sudden hurry to have a meeting.

Dahyung and Yujin were also with Jeong-hyung. All of us bid and waved goodbyes to our friends and rushed off to our dorm. Wait...how about our little cub bro? Why is he not here with us?

"Okay, this meeting is about Chae, our little cub!" Jeong-hyung said in between his panting.

"His birthday is coming soon so we should plan for a birthday party for him!" Jeong-hyung continued after his breathing became stable. That explains why our little cub is not with us.