Chapter 22

Mina's POV

"So, Mina, how are you and my little Yoda brother?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked, looking at me curiously. We are having our break-time and his 3 little brothers are not here with us.

"We are good now. We are talking to each other a lot more often now. I'm starting to fall for him even more and deeper." I said, staring into the blank space in front me blankly, not realizing that i blurted out something that my friends will tease me about, surely.

"Oh~? Did we hear correctly that our little penguin here are falling even deeper for our little tall Yoda?" Nayeon-unnie teased with a smirk and i looked down, embarrassed and regretted saying that.

"Well...Mina-ah, just keep doing what you're doing and i'm sure he will eventually fall for you but you need to be patient enough to wait for him." Jeongyeon-oppa said with a smile and i nodded at him, smiling at him back.

"Sana, what are you going to do then?" Jeongyeon-oppa then looked at Sana, who was just quietly listening to our conversation. Oh shit! I forgot that Sana like Tzuyu too! I'm sorry...Sana...

"I will be lying if i say i'm fine with just doing nothing about it. But i just want to see Tzu happy with the girl he fall in love with. If he's happy with that girl, then i'm happy but it hurts...seeing him happy with someone else, and not me..." Sana said, sad and hurt and then a tear flow out of her eyes. 

"I'm sorry...Sana..." I apologized, feeling guilty...

Sana shook her head and said, "It's okay, Mina-ah. I can always find someone else! Plus, Tzu allow me to flirt with him! Even if he has a girlfriend, i still can flirt with him but only his girlfriend let me flirt with him so don't need to worry!" Sana said, trying to be happy and trying to ease my guiltiness.

"Wow! Tzuyu is so kind! I wish i can flirt with him too but too bad my ostrich boy here will be jealous and i don't want to see the 2 brothers arguing over me~" Nayeon-unnie said in envy and Sana chuckled at her words

"Oh! You can flirt with Chaeng too! He's single still!" Momo said while eating and enjoying her jokbal

Sana chuckled for a while then said, "Maybe i will flirt with the 2 little brothers~"

Sana really wants to to flirt with the 2 of them, huh...

The bell rang and we went back to our respective classrooms.

---------------------

Chaeyoung's POV

Our school just ended and i saw Sana-noona, who seems to be waiting for Dahyun and i, outside our classroom. I looked at the eagle and he looked at me, it seems like we made eye-contact at the same time. And i guess Dahyun saw Sana-noona outside too so we quickly put our school bags on one shoulder and walked towards the waiting squirrel noona.

Dahyun and i greeted Sana-noona cheerfully and she greeted back but even more cheerful than us.

"What are you doing here, noona?" I asked her, curious and surprised of her sudden appearance in front of our classroom.

"Ah, that! Chaeng-ah, let's go on a date today!" Sana-noona said which caught the both of us off-guard and shocked. What's with this squirrel today? What's with the sudden date with me? Then how about the tall Yoda?

"How about Yoda? He doesn't want to go because you're too much to handle?" I asked, joking around while Dahyun hold back his laughter

"Yah! Are you saying that i'm a girl who boys can't handle?!" Sana-noona shouted while the both of us burst out laughing and Sana-noona, knew that we were joking, pouted.