R.I.P fat: How to get rid of it but still have a little pooch.

Chew on this: Most of us eat quickly and then start binging and going for 2nds. We chew each 15 times but we really need to chew 40 times or slower. Teenagers and tweets who chew slower tend to stay in shape and not binge. According to what I've read in fitness magazine, our bodies Produce less ghrelin , a hormone that boosts appetite and more peptide that are believed to curb hunger. Chewing seems to stimulate the gut to make appetite-suppressing peptide hormones. The more you chew, the more thoroughly you you break down food. Which may release nutrients into your blood faster and give your brain time to know when your full. From now on, focus on, eating slowly at every meal. Put down your fork between bites. And work your way up to 40 chews per mouth full of food. I know that some of you have the high metabolism gene but it is still a good idea to eat slowly. I chew slowly and it actually helps so please try it.

Outsmart your appetite: Don't blame rich food on the lack of will power. There's a psychological reason ice cream, French fries and chocolate and cakes are hard to resist: our bodies are wired to crave rich food. According to fitness magazine, studies have shown that the taste of fat can give us the munchies by triggering a release of chemicals. Similar to those experienced by drug addicts. Some people are hyper-sensitive to food, they find things like chocolate cake orgasmic, so they tend to overeat it. So how do you keep your appetite in check? Avoid foods that make you lose control. It's tough when surrounded by mouthwatering choices everywhere you go. Mindful resistance can help when you encounter your trigger food. The next time your mom bakes something or you make something for a fundraiser, or a class or club of yours, or you have to buy something for a fundraiser, just tell yourself that it's for your fundraiser or your classmates and that you'll get health benefits like clear skin or a flat stomach. Doing this changes your brain by strengthening the area that help you to resist you trigger foods and weaken that region that make you eat your trigger foods. Eating healthy foods can help you achieve that. Plus you'll feel energized and satisfied. Well that is something our biology teachers haven't covered. You will even be able to resist cravings when you snack on healthier treats, like fruits and veggies. For example I snack on carrots and peanut butter, carrots alone as celery and Peanuttbutter. So be sure to bring healthy snacks to cheer practice, try outs, or cheer camp.

Get back to nature: Be sure to leave your curtains or blinds or drapesn your bedroom, workout room or living room Windows or window or sliding doors open when you exercise