Helpful stuff

If you are not a fool (like me) when it comes to eating healthy and being healthy and your life consist of eating right, exercising realistically and you are smart enough to avoid unhealthy fad diets. The. You should alternate your workouts to keep them interesting. And find new exercises to keep you motivated.

If you eat junk food and don't like getting sick then you should start putting yourself on a fresh food diet (not eating any junk food at all or hardly). If you are eating both healthy and junk food and you are getting sick from

Colds and the stomach flu, stuff like that, the. You should still go out. A fresh food diet. You see when you eat junk food it lowers and weakens your immune system causing germs to go inside you and make you sick. Before I started going on that fresh food diet I was getting sick ALOT. Then last year, I had a terrible cold and I tried out for winter cheer but got on the j.v fall squad instead. It was because I didn't have the energy, messed up on my cartwheels AND messed up on my dance routine plus I was looking at the other cheerleaders. Then this year in January. I started going in my fresh food diet and started cheer training early. Ever since I started eating healthier, I haven't gotten sick once. So what happens is the healthy food you choose to eat actually strengthens your immune system and keeps bad germs out. So take my advice and go on. A fresh food diet. It will kick start your immune system. I promise.