What other exercises should you do

If you are a,motivated no fuss kinda girl who loves endorphins, a good sweat and getting things done like me. Then you need to get your heart racing on the treadmill. With various speeds and inclines to play with.

If you are a,total water baby. I am to then you should learn to surf. Catch a long weekend. If you live wear you can surf or can get in to surfing summer camp

And catch some waves like a pro. Do Billabong which is a four day and three night girls only surfing camp in Punta,MitaMexico. You can learn to ride waves and paddle baord. You can take boat trips to explore additional surf breaks and a local ecological preserve.

If you are a super energetic go getter like I am. And you are always the social butterfly. And you like activities that will keep you excited and on the move. Then you should do workouts that will spike your heart rate and give you quick results. Like running or cycling or jump on an elliptical.

If you are a chill chick and Exercise is important to you but you are not a high impact sweat it out kinda girl. Then you should get your work out more intent when you can like ride a bike or walk. Also do Pilates and yoga to relax yourself. And if you have a Kindle customize your work out with videos from Mary Helen Bowers if you like ballet, Jillian Michaels or Denise Austin. On Amazon prime.