-eleven-

frank
this is gonna be a shorter and different chapter.
//tw: self harm\\
THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SEVERELY TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THERE WILL BE A SUMMARY IN THE FIRST COMMENT ON THE LAST LINE OF THIS CHAPTER. STAY SAFE🖤

"what does he mean 'you're gonna be okay?' is there something you're not telling me about?" gerard looked over at me, confused.

"how did he find out?" i started panicking, "how does he know?" i looked over at gerard who looked more confused.

"why do they have to be here for you? what happened frank?"

i started hyperventilating. i let out a sob as i felt gerard's arms rap around me. gerard felt safe.

he pulled me up to the bed and sat me down. "what's happening baby?" gerard spoke to me in a soft voice.

i choked on air as i scratched my wrist. "i-" i tried to speak but nothing would come out. "i need to tell you something."

"okay baby, take your time." gerard held me close.

"i, um," i struggled to find the right words. "none of this is your fault, you helped me not do this when i needed but i," i let out a sob, "i couldn't help myself."

"it's okay frankie, you can talk to me."

i slowly rolled up my sleeve to show gerard, who gasped. "oh, frankie, why didn't you tell me." he took my arm gently from me. he looked at the lines that covered my arms like tattoos.

"gee," i sobbed, "i'm so fucking sorry, i tried." i lent into his shoulder and cried. he wrapped his arms around me.

"this is not your fault frankie, and you don't have to apologise." he looked me in the eye, "but you do have to promise you have to try your hardest to not do it again."

i nodded as gerard held me again.

...