-sixteen-

.:josh:.

SIX MONTHS LATER

tyler and i held hands as we walked through the streets on saturday.

we were on a date. we went to the movies and the milkshake place and were walking through the park.

it was about spring time now, we went home for christmas but stayed in contact the whole time. the blossoms on the trees were starting to bloom and the pink petals would fly through the park as we walked.

"this is so sappy romantic," tyler said out of the blue.

"i was just thinking that, it's like we're in a movie, or a fan fic," we giggled as we kept walking.

"jish."

"wassup?"

"i'm tired," he yawned.

"let's sit on the bench for a bit."

"m'kay."

he was really tired, he'd been having nightmares again, we would have to cuddle to get to sleep now. i watched the small boy lean his head on my shoulder and sigh.

"you're so pretty."

he blushed and looked up at me, "yeah?"

"yeah."

i pecked his lips and he looked back down.

we bumped our feet together as he hummed a little tune.

"you wanna go back?"

"okay."

we stood up and started walking back to campus.

tyler collapsed onto his bed as soon as we got back and instantly fell asleep.

we were all tired, madam norman was doing some serious testing, she said if we do well we have a better chance at leaving earlier, so everyone was staying up really late studying.

a lot of them were bible related, but we also had maths, english, history and geography tests, along with some poetry reading and if we could play a classical instrument we could do that for extra credit.

tyler was practicing a mozart piano piece and i was trying to re-learn the trumpet.

lindsey was being really nice and let us study in her classroom if we needed quiet or to practice our piece.

knowing tyler, he would probably get out due to his basic knowledge and the studying, but i had to study for hours everyday to even have the slightest hope for getting out of this hellhole.

tyler has been helping me with some maths since i'm hopeless at math, he also really liked history and especially the ancient greeks, which was good because that's what the history test was mostly about.

i sighed as tyler let out a snore and picked up my books to make my way to the music room.

i knocked three times, "come in!"