-twenty-

.:josh:.

dear diary,

it's been three weeks since tyler passed out and i still haven't seen him. i tried sending him texts, but they wont send! dom, frank and gerard are sure it's fine and i'll be able to see him really soon, so i have hope still. i've tried sending letters and flowers but i haven't got any response yet.

i want tyler to contact me, i miss him so much. my friends are here for me though and are really helping me through this.

see you tomorrow,

josh.

"josh?"

"hmm?" i looked up at dom in my door way.

"you've got a letter."

i jumped up and ran downstairs to where we receive our mail, hoping desperately it was a letter from tyler. i snapped open the letter hastily, not even checking where it was from.

the letter read,

dear mr dun,

it has come to our attention that you are mr tyler joseph's closest friend and request you to visit him on friday at 12:30. you may bring three people with you if you wish. names mr joseph has brought up are 'dom', 'frank' and 'gerard' so if we suggest bringing those three. do not bring any food or flowers as mr joseph has stopped accepting gifts apart from cards.

hope to see you on friday,

dr micheal dirnt.

"josh?" dom clicked in front of my face, "what does it say?"

i looked at him and beamed, "we can go see him!" i squeeled.

"oh my god!" he beamed, "wait, we? whose we?"

"you, frank, gerard and i."

"you said my name?" frank and gerard walked into the room, "what's up?"

"we gonna see tyler!"

frank's face lit up instantly, i think it took a moment for it to click in gerard's head, but he basically jumped for joy when he realised what i had said.

frank hugged me the hardest he has since we'd broken up, a true happy hug.

they clearly loved him as much as i did.

.:tyler:.

i straightened my shirt and lay down. my first proper meal.

i'd only eaten small amounts of things in the past few weeks. something about the body taking in too little and then taking in too much, but the doctors had been working me up to this moment for weeks, with help from my therapist and family i'm finally ready.

it would take me longer to be happy about this.

i feel so fucking terrible, but my mother cried over me not eating so i had to give it a shot.

the nurse walked in with my meal and put it on the table, "good luck kiddo." she smiled warmly at me before leaving.

i looked at the bacon and fried eggs on my plate and took a long sniff.

dr dirnt walked in and sat in the chair in my room. he smiled at me, "i sent a letter to your friend josh, he'll be coming with three friends on friday."