-seventeen-

.:tyler:.

josh said he loved me.

josh dun.

my boyfriend.

who loves me.

i'm so lucky.

"josh," he looks up at me, "what will we do if one of us passes the exams and gets out but the other one doesn't."

josh looked sad, "well, we could text a lot until the other got out, we could visit each other on holidays and weekends, we would still be able to see each other, but you will get out, i promise, we'll both get out."

i smiled and hugged him, "i love you."

he blushed, "i love you too."

we sat together, cuddling, for a while. we made small talk, but not uncomfortable small talk, funny and nice small talk, and then fell into a comfortable silence.

i loved the boy i was lying with, his faded red hair, his nose ring, his stupid smile that makes me feel 100% better whenever i see it, i just loved him.

but after a while, someone knocked on our door.

josh sighed and sat up, untangling himself from me.

i stood up and walked to the door, it was dom.

"hey dom, what's up?"

he smiled, "hi, can i come in?"

"yeah sure," i smiled at him and let him in.

we sat on the floor together, "i really don't wanna be in my dorm right now, dallon's being weird."

"what do you mean? dallon's a great guy," josh frowned.

"nah, he's great, he's just saying some religious shit that i don't really wanna hear and he's disrespecting my music taste."

"what do you mean he's talking about religious sh-" i started but was cut off by josh.

"what do you mean he's disrespecting your music taste? what music do you listen to?"

dom chuckled, "i was listening to oasis, he told me to 'turn that trash off!'"

"how dare he!" josh put his hand over his heart, "oasis is one of the greatest bands on earth!"

"i know right!" dom's eyes gleamed, "i love them."

i sighed, "what 'religious shit' did he say?"

dom sighed, "he was probably just preparing for the test but there was some homophobic shit spilling from that mouth of his."

josh and i stared at each other, dallon had never been homophobic or anything like that, i mean, i didn't talk to him that much but from what i hear, he was a sweet dude.

i sighed and took josh's hand, "well, if you ever need to get out of that dorm for a while, we'll always be here."

dom smiled, "thanks guys, it means a lot."