0.1 | promise

"See you soon, my love." He says, before giving one last peck to his beloved. 

"So long, darling." The girl says, plastering a convincing fake smile on her face before letting her hand intertwined tightly with his. 

"I promise, I will be back soon." The boy sighs and put his forehead close to hers. Their breath are mingling with each other as they stare into each other's eyes, seeming to drown into their beautiful sweet orbs. 

Soon, their sweet moment has been interrupted by the loud ringtone from the boy's Iphone X. The boy lets out a frustrated groan before pulling away and takes his phone out of his pocket of his sports pants. 

"What?" He says angrily without even checking who is the caller.

"King! You said that you will be back soon! Coach is going to search for you if you do not get your ass here at the basketball court now!" Luhan says sternly. 

"What about rest of the hyungs?" He questions as his intense dark brown eyes continues to train onto the girl's soft and delicate facial features. Her cheeks turn a bright red as she notices his intense gaze. 

"They have arrived ages ago. Remember, we will be having an upcoming basketball competition in the next three months. We could not afford to lose this competition!" Luhan rants. 

"Okay. Okay. Jeez! Tell Coach Wang that I will be arriving soon. Miss Soo has been taking a lot of time!" Elias lies. 

"Alright! Hurry!" With that, Luhan ends the call. 

Elias sighs as he runs his hand through his thick, curly black mess of a hair. He looks at the time on the clock at the old classroom wall. 

"Let me guess. You need to go to basketball practice." The girl says as she slightly tilts her head on the right. 

Another sigh comes out of Elias' mouth confirms the girl's suspicions. 

"I need to go. I promise we will meet somewhere secret again, I swear. I wish I can spend more time with you, Minji." Elias frowns before giving the female one last kiss on her forehead. 

"It's alright, Elias. I promise I will wait for you. Hwaiting!" Minji says as she pumps a hand in the air, making Elias chuckles at her cute actions. 

"You, my love, always make me very hard to say goodbye to you." Elias smiles before opening the door of the abandoned classroom. 

"Bye." Minji smiles widely, waving at her lover.

Still smiling at her, Elias steps out and runs towards the basketball court where the school team practices after school on a nearly daily basis.