1.4 | mine and no one else's

"Hey, beautiful." A random guy is hitting on Minji as she walks past the hallway to scurry over to the music room where she will meet her beau.

"Get lost." Minji says quietly as she looks up to see who the guy is, and looks back down when she realises who it is. 

Dixon smirks at her flustered expression and walks closer to her. 

"Who are you telling to get lost, hmm?" He says as his eyes gaze deeply at her flustered face. 

"I-I.." Minji stutters, clinging the books close to her chest, hoping to feel some comfort. 

"Ah, honey, you could never ask me to get lost and you have to obey me since I am your senior." Dixon plasters a fake sweet smile across his face. 

Minji only nods her head quietly and continues to look down at the ground.

"Look at me when I am talking to you, sweetheart." The older boy lifts her chin up and grips it tightly into his grasp, making her looking at him.

"Great. Now that no one is here." An evil smile spreads across his face as he pulls her small face closer to his and whispers underneath her ear. "Now, you're mine to play with."

Minji's brown eyes open wide in horror and tries to push Dixon off of her before he could do anything unpredictable with her. Not only he is the notorious bad boy in school, he also known as to charm his way to get into a girl's pants. Every week, there will be different targets regardless of age and relationship status. All he wants is to take the girls' purity away and wins in the sick game that society is playing. 

He chuckles at how Minji is trying to push him away and starts to wraps his arms around her waist. 

"Oh, sweetheart. You will never ever escape  from me. Truly." He says as he eyes her with lust.

"N-no. Help me!"Minji screams but his hand swiftly covers her mouth, muffling her screams of help.

"Aigoo, sweetheart. Don't scream. We are going to have a little fun. Just you and me. Classic Nerd, I am curious about the beauty that you are hiding underneath the plain school uniform."

Her eyes start to water with fear as she is internally praying for Elias to appear and saves her from this horrendous beast. 

Out of the blue, a familiar voice could be heard in the hallway.

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The unsuspected voice caught Dixon off guard as he thinks that it is a random student council member calls him out again. He could not afford to visit the student council for the twentieh time in the week. 

"You're so lucky, Classic Nerd. Next time, it will not be that easy." He warns before running off to the opposite direction in lightning speed. 

"Hey!" Elias yells but he stops as soon as he sees Minji staring at the disappearing figure with her eyes opened wide in fear and horror. 

"Baby, are you alright?" Elias asks as he grips onto her small frame tightly. 

"I-I'm f-fine. Just a little startled, that's all." Minji says as she coughs a little. 

"That bastard nearly touches you." A guttural growl leaves Elias's throat as soon as he says that. 

"I'm sorry." Minji whispers quietly as she bows her head down. 

Without a word, Elias drags Minji to the music room and slams the door shut. His brown eyes are not filled with usual loving and caring for her. Instead, it is filled with many mixed emotions. Sad. Angry. Disappointed. 

Minji bites her lips and looks up only to find that Elias is staring at her with an intense gaze. 

"You shouldn't even be apologizing for that bastard's action! I am going to skin him alive for touching you." Elias says as he pulls Minji closer and places a hand on her cheek. 

"Just remember this, baby. No one. No one is allowed to touch you in that way. It is because you are mine and no one else's. From now on, I will be going to the music room with you. There is no way that I am letting that bastard gets too close to you. I swear, on  Hades' life, if anything happens to you, it will be my fault." Elias says before kissing her deeply. 

Minji opens her eyes widely for a moment before closing them again to kiss Elias back ,adding as much of passion and her undying love for him as much as she could. 

Out of the blue, the door to the music room opens.