bonus | coming out

a/n: this story contains lgbtq+ content!
if i see anyone leaving homophobic/rude comments, i won't hesitate to delete the comment!
enjoy reading! :D

✨✨✨

"Why are we even here? We have practice in fifteen minutes." Hanbin grumbles as he looks at his watch.

"Who gives a damn? I just want rest already!" Luhan whines as he leans his head on the bench behind him.

"Hanbin, shut the hell up." Bon Hwa sighs as he rests his chin on his palm and frowns.

"I miss my baby..." Elias pouts as Kang-Dae smirks. 

"Of course, lover boy! You'll be missing your honey bunch all the damn time!" Kang-Dae teases as Elias' eyes widen.

"JEON KANG-DAE! WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!" Elias exclaims as he is about to hit Kang-Dae's head. 

"Baby!" A familiar voice shouts as Elias turns and smiles at his girlfriend. 

"MINJI, MY QUEEN!" Elias smiles before jumping up and runs towards her, hugging her tight. 

"HEY, KING! WHERE'S THE KISS, HUH? I THOUGHT YOU WANT TO SMOOCH HER EVERY TIME SHE IS HERE!" Kang-Dae shouts as the three boys roar with laughter, upon remembering how the younger could not stop kissing his beloved every time he saw her. 

"SHUT UP, JEON KANG-DAE!" Elias whines as he hides his blushing cheeks in the crook of Minji's neck as Minji's cheeks grow red. 

"Oh God, reminds me why we are in love." A feminine voice yells, causing Minji and Elias to pull away. 

Minji's best friends, Liz, Yerin and Chaeyoung are behind them. Liz sighs as she looks unbothered. 

"Yah! You better tell us what is going on! We have practice!" Hanbin yells at his sister who only rolls her eyes. 

"Well...Let's sit down and talk..." Kang Dae says as the girls nod and take a seat. 

"So what's up?" Bon Hwa questions as Luhan frowns and leans his head on his palm.

"I... Um..." The once so confident Yerin stammers. 

"Is anything alright?" Hanbin questions as everyone feels weird. 

Chaeyoung keeps on glancing at Yerin and Yerin is stammering. 

"Why are you guys taking so long?" Luhan frowns, sensing that they are not right.

"What happened?" Liz questions as she presses her fingers to the side of her temples. "Please don't tell me that both of you had gotten into trouble."

"What?! No!" Chaeyoung shouts, being defensive as Liz holds her hands up. 

"Chill. I am just asking."

"Then, why are both of you stuttering?" Elias points out as he wraps an arm around his fiancee's waist, causing her to blush. 

"We... I... Ugh.." Chaeyoung stammers and sighs before intertwining her hands with Yerin's and holds them up.

"We are dating!" Yerin exclaims as everyone's eyes widened at the newly processed information.

"Y-you..." Hanbin splutters as he probably does not expect this coming from his sister.

"I- WHAT?!" Bon Hwa exclaims, facepalming. 

"HA! I CALLED IT! BON HWA AND LUHAN, YOU NEED TO PAY ME!" Kang Dae shouts as the two mentioned boys groan before pulling out their wallets from the pockets of their basketball shorts and give Kang Dae a thousand wons. 

"How long is it?" Minji questions as Chaeyoung smiles before looking at Yerin who bursts into giggles.

"Two years." 

"WHAT?!" Hanbin shouts astonished before pointing at Elias and Minji. "YOU BOTH ARE AS WORSE AS THOSE TWO THERE!"

"Yah, Hanbin hyung! Both of us are not allowed to reveal our relationship back then!" Elias defends as Minji nods her head, agreeing with her fiance.

"Yeah, Hanbin. Have Psychology class got into your head or what?" Bon Hwa chuckles as he hit the back of the taller boy's head, causing him to groan. 

"Yah!" The taller boy yells as he clutches onto his head.

"So... Hanbin... Do you accept me?" Yerin asks her brother nervously as Hanbin rubs and bites on his lips.

"You better accept Yerin for who she is or else I am roasting you." Chaeyoung says as Hanbin holds his hands up in surrender.

"Of course, I accept my sister for who she is." Hanbin smiles before darting his dark brown eyes at Chaeyoung. "Take care of her."

"I will." Chaeyoung giggles as she holds her girlfriend's hand, causing her to smile. 

"Aw, congrats! I am so happy for the both of you." Liz smiles.

"I agreed. Elias and I hope that both of you will last long." Minji says as Elias nods his head and smiles, agreeing with his fiance.

"Both of you are cute." Kang Dae states as he rubs both of his palms together. "Congrats."

"And I thought that I will have a chance with Yerin..." Luhan jokes as Hanbin and Chaeyoung hit the said boy's shoulders hardly.

"Ow!" Luhan yelps.

"That's what you get for thinking about getting Yerin." Both of them say in unison as Yerin giggles, hugging both.

"I love both of you so stop."