0.7 | society sucks

As they are binge-watching the Season 3 of Stranger Things on Netflix, using Minji's laptop, Minji could not help but sighs a little.

"What's wrong, baby?" Elias asks, brushing the hair away from Minji's face.

"It's just... It's kind of sad, we could not reveal our relationship to the whole  world. I want to kiss you and hold you in the public so badly, my king. I could not help but to get jealous when those girls get too close to you. I hate it. I hate how we are hiding this beautiful love that both of us share." Minji lets out a sigh. Elias hums as he plays with her soft black hair.

"Me too, baby. I could not bear the thought of you getting bullied by those idiots in the school whenever you're alone. I want to fight for you but... The society will not accept us." Elias groans.

"If society isn't a bitch, then everyone could live a better life instead of suffering day to day." Minji pouts.

"Society sucks, baby. I hate how the boys will look at you." Elias trails off, stops playing with her hair all of a sudden.

"What do you mean by boys will look at me? Elias, have you see me? All of them called me Classic Nerd. Do you think that they will even take an interest in me? No. No, Elias." Minji says upset.

Elias shakes his head and chuckles before grabbing her cheeks and looks into her soft dark brown orbs which is similar to his.

"You, of course, my dear have no idea how many boys have taken interest in you. You never see the way they look at you when they pass by. They all turn and stop just to  stare at you, darling. The reason they are calling you that is because you are so smart and beautiful. They thought that by calling you another name, teasing you and bullying you will get your undivided attention and affection. This, baby, is considered immature and childish, don't you think?" He says as he gazes into her eyes.

Minji chuckles and grabs Elias's cheeks, caressing it softly before pulling away and smirks at him. 

"Says the immature and childish one." She teases, causing him to frown at her statement. 

"Hey!" Elias grumbles and pouts. "Am I even considered as  immature and childish?" 

"Duh..." Minji rolls her eyes before looking at him. "Look at the way your best friends are treating you. You are the maknae in the group. How are you not a baby in their eyes?"

Elias's cheeks burns bright red when he realises that his girlfriend knows that he is being treated as a baby by his friends. He had always thought that she would not notice and prays that he only will come off as a handsome, mature and charming boyfriend to her.

"I-I..." He stutters, at a complete loss of words. 

"Bae, it is kind of funny that you thought I would not know when there is a brilliant invention calls "social medias"? Everyone always posts about that in them, anyways." Minji shrugs casually.

Elias, whose face is still red and is extremely flustered, lets out a frustrating groan. For a minute, he wishes that social medias never exist so his girlfriend will not know about this. 

"Aww~" Minji cooes and pulls Elias closer than ever. "My baby is cute when he is blushing~" 

Elias groans in complete annoyance and tries to pry off Minji's hands off of his face. 

"I'm not the baby!" He whines. 

"Well..." Minji stops before continuing and smirks. "Let's see what do you say after that." 

After she finishes the statement, she proceeds to grab Elias by the collar of his shirt and kisses him right on his mouth. His eyes go wide open, shocked at the fact that she kisses him off guard . Soon, she pulls away and looks at him coyly. Elias's face goes a deeper shade of red and he could not control on how fast his heartbeat goes. 

"And look, I'm right. You're the baby." That statement enough makes Elias groans and covers his face behind his hands in embarassment.