0.5 | is a girl on your mind?!

"Anywhere with you feels right
Paris in the rain~" 

Elias hums happily as he makes his way towards the locker room. No matter how many times he would complain about not spending a lot of time with Minji, he is always grateful for every little moments that they spend with one another. 

"Whoa! Finally, someone is early for once!" Bon- Hwa remarks as he puts on his sports attire. 

"Finally, after 10000000000000 years, the Elias King is early for his practice!" Hanbin chuckles as he carefully places a headband underneath his brown fringe. 

"Shut it, will you?" Elias says, clearly annoyed that both of his hyungs are irritating him for being early at practice. "You guys always complain about me being late. Now that, I am early, you guys are dissing me." 

"Alright." Hanbin chuckles, closing his locker door and leans against it. "Whatever you said, King." 

"Yeah right." Elias mutters as he opens his locker and stuffs his school bag in it. 

"Cause anywhere feels right,
anywhere feels like
Paris in the rain,
Paris in the rain."

"Whoa~Is that a love song you're singing there, King?" Luhan beams as he bends down and ties his shoelaces of his blue basketball shoes. 

"W-what n-no?" Elias denies quickly before taking out his white t-shirt. 

"What do you mean by no? Paris in the Rain is a bop, nowadays, It is by Lauv, isn't it?" Kang-Dae states and he walks towards them, in his complete sports attire. 

"And it is also a love song~" Luhan sings.

"CAUSE ANYWHERE WITH YOU FEELS RIGHT
ANYWHERE WITH YOU FEELS LIKE
PARIS IN THE RAIN
PARIS IN THE RAIN~"

Luhan sings the chorus loudly, being the energizer in the group.

Everyone shakes their heads and chuckles at Luhan's silly act. 

"Well... Tell us." Hanbin smirks, placing an arm onto Elias's shoulders as he ties his shoelace of his basketball shoes. 

"What should I tell you about?" Elias says, shrugging Hanbin's hands off. 

"What is on your mind nowadays, King?" Hanbin smirks. "You know that you can't lie through me, who is majoring in Psychology." 

"Can you stop bragging about your major all the damn time, Choi?" Bon- Hwa rolls his eyes. 

"Oh, shut up, hyung! You're the one who chose to major in Modern Dance!" Hanbin says. 

"Jesus, do you guys have to fight like husband and wife all the damn time?" Kang- Dae states, rolling his eyes. 

"We do not fight like a husband and wife!" Both of them shout in unison, making Luhan smirks.

"Yeah right." 

Kang-Dae rolls his eyes again and focuses on Elias. "Now, tell us what is on your mind, Elias." 

"Nothing. Nothing is on my mind." Elias lies. 

"Are you sure? Hanbin hyung and I have been noticing the signs nowadays..." Kang-Dae states, his sharp brown eyes piercing at Elias. 

"What signs?" Elias sighs as he grabs a deodrant and sprays it over his body. 

"Signs of you....... Thinking about a girl." 

"What?! Elias King the heartless heartbreaker is thinking about a girl?!" Luhan squeals. 

"Whoa... That is something new." Bon-Hwa chuckles. 

"So... Is a girl on your mind?" Hanbin asks, still looking at Elias while smirking.

Elias keeps silent, trying to think of an excuse or a lie that sounds perfectly reasonable and convincing. Then he is brought back into reality by Luhan's screaming.

"OH MY GOD! HIS CHEEKS ARE RED!!!"

"So there is a girl on your mind!" Hanbin smirks. 

"Who is that lucky girl?" Luhan squeals.

"Must be some hot girls in our grades right." Kang-Dae says. 

"Maybe." Elias says, being vague.

"Oh, tell us!" Luhan squeals.

"I can't tell you." Elias says and looks at all of them with a tight- lipped smile.

The boys groan, realising that Elias will not tell them anything about his mystery girl. 

"Is it someone we know?" Bon- Hwa asks hopefully.

"Maybe." 

"Is it someone pretty?" Luhan asks curiously.

"No, she is utterly the most beautiful in the planet."

"WHAAAA~" Luhan fan boys, as his mind is running through the list of  girls who might be Elias' s potential crush.