2.0 | this has to be a mistake

As Elias and Kang-Dae continue to watch the video, a fiery rage starts to consume Elias as he tightens his hands into his fists in order to control his anger.

"This has to be a mistake." Kang-Dae mumbles as the video ends. He looks over at his best friend who is already seething hot with fury.

"Kang-Dae, it is not a mistake. I was there when it happened earlier." One of their friends, Seungmin says as he stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"W-what?" Kang-Dae stutters, obviously shocked at the fact that it is not even edited and it is real.

"Yes. Apparently, Dixon has his eyes on her now. He is going to find anything, anything that is good enough to destroy Minji's pride." Elias' seatmate, Jisung pipes in.

"That means....... Minji is in deep waters now." Kang-Dae says out slowly as if testing his words.

Their friends only nod their heads as one of them shoot a worried glance towards Elias.

"Hey, Elias. Are you alright?" Jisung asks as he is concerned about his friend.

When Jisung said that, both Kang-Dae and Seungmin turn their heads and look at him. Kang-Dae tries to signal Elias with his eyes, telling him to act normal so no one would suspect anything.

" Wait... Do you, by any chance, like Kang Minji the Classic Nerd?" Jisung asks, tilting his head sideways in curiosity.

"wHaT- pfft.... NO!" Elias tries to deny it before anyone could start a whole new rumour.

"Are you s-" Seungmin is interrupted when a familiar girl with black straight choppy hair comes to them and scowls. Her dark brown eyes are livid with anger as she walks towards the group of boys.

The four boys start to gulp down the bile that are rising in their own throats as they realise that the girl is none other than Min Chaeyoung, the temperamental girl in the school and also one of Minji's best friends.

"Elias King... I dare you to say that again." She seethes as she looks at Elias with burning anger. No matter how cold Chaeyoung tries to act, her heart will always has a soft spot for her best friends, especially Minji. She is always protective of Minji because she is the naive and innocent one in the group. Not only that, Chaeyoung could not bare the thought of Minji being hurt. None of their friends in the gang could bear to see Minji sad as she will always try to cheer them up and be there for them when they need an ear.

"I-I... I.." Elias could only stutter for he is stunned at Chaeyoung's approach. Jisung, Kang-Dae and Seungmin look at Elias warily but they gulp once Chaeyoung's icy cold stare passes their features one by one.

"Save it. I don't know what excuse you popular idiots are coming up with this time. Don't ever let me hear that you guys are talking shit about Minji or any other of my friends." She threatens them as she glares at them.

When Chaeyoung is about to open her mouth and starts to threaten them, one of her best friends, Liz has come to her rescue as she runs towards and taps her shoulder.

" Chae, Jisung, Kang-Dae, Elias and Seungmin, what is going on? Can someone tell me? Why is everyone asking me about Minji all of a sudden?" Liz asks confused as she clutches the files of student council tight to her chest.

"Some pabo thinks it is a great idea to record Minji rejecting the dumbest playboy in the world, period. Now, I have enough of people talking shit about Minji and I am about to strangle..." Chaeyoung pauses before giving them a sweep over and continues. "These four of them."

Liz only shakes her head in disagreement and sighs. Before she makes her way to her place, which is right in front of Kang-Dae.

"I don't think that is necessary. What if they are inquiring about Minji? You can't jump into the conclusions straightaway, Chae." Liz slightly sighs as she pulls down and sits at her chair.

"Easy for you to say, Miss Student Council." Chaeyoung replies back sassily and rolls her eyes.

"Chae..." Liz could only sigh at her best friend's behaviour and pars her shoulder comfortingly. "Get back to your place before Mr Kim walks in. Otherwise he will give us detentions."

Chaeyoung only nods before shrugging Liz's hand off of her shoulder before walking back in her place, a grumpy expression paints across her features.

"I'm sorry. I deeply am. Chaeyoung is just overprotective when it comes to us, and especially Minji. I hope you guys could understand it." Chaeyoung apologizes as she bows her head deeply at the four boys who are still visibly shaken from Chaeyoung.

"Nevermind. It's okay." Seungmin quickly flashes Liz a flirty smile who only responds by rolling her eyes and says.

"Sorry, not sorry."

The moment Seungmin hears that, he begins to whine. The three boys snicker quietly because Seungmin would literally do anything to catch Liz's attention for he has a big crush on Liz for God knows how long.