2.3 | the deal or the post?

"Are you happy now? Happy that my girlfriend is gone now?!" Elias shouts, anger crosses over his delicate features.

"Oppa~ Why did you say that? I am innocent~" Jina starts to pout, faking an absolute sad expression onto her face, while in her head, she is cheering for victory.

Kang-Dae who could not stand to keep his silence anymore as his fists start to ball at his sides. Frustration is running through his veins as he sees how Jina destroys not only Elias' and Minji 's relationship but she also destroys Elias. Elias is going to blame himself if Minji ever plans to break up with him.

"JINA! DON' T YOU DARE TO FAKE YOUR SADNESS WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY HAPPY INSIDE! I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY EVER SINCE YOU MANAGED TO BREAK UP ELIAS' AND MINJI'S RELATIONSHIP?! ARE YOU DONE HURTING OTHER PEOPLE? PRETTY SURE NOT BECAUSE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE ASS ARE DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION! THE BOYS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, HUH?! NOW, YOU HURT ELIAS! GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN YOUR LIFE! ADD IN YOUR HISTORY BOOKS! " Kang-Dae bursts as his pent up hatred for her bursts.

The innocent, sad look on Jina's face sours into an ugly, horrendous expression. Her eyebrows furrow in anger, her red lips start to quiver as tears start to pool around her eyes, causing another stream of mascara. Her cheeks become redder than her blush that she had originally applied on her cheeks.

"I-I D-DO N-NOT H-H-HAVE BOY TOYS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT! MY HEART HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH ELIAS'! ONLY ELIAS OWNS MY HEART AND UNIVERSE! PLUS, HE COULD NOT BE DATING THE CLASSIC NERD RIGHT?! HE MUST BE LYING, USING HER AS AN EXCUSE?!" Jina lies, denying every single hit from the tall boy whose dark brown eyes are shooting at her with sharp daggers.

" Oh, honey, other people may believe that you are telling the truth but... "Kang-Dae leans in and whispers in her ears. His hot breath makes the blood in Jina's veins gone cold as he speaks the next sentence slowly as if he is playing with the words." If I ever spoke out, who do you think they will believe....... Me or You? "

That is when Kang-Dae proceeds to take out his phone who is recording the entire conversation, making Jina's eyes widened in shock. Elias is relieved on the inside because Kang-Dae is smart enough to record and he does not know Kang-Dae manages to do that without being noticed by either of them.

"The moment I post this on social media, Jina, it can totally ruin your reputation in the school for seconds. Trust me, when I said that you would not want to mess with me or my other friends. You are just lucky if you saw me. If it is for Bon-Hwa or Luhan, you might probably be dead by now. " An evil chuckle rises up from Kang-Dae 's throat.

" N-no! Y-you c-can' t d-do t-this! " Jina fries as she sinks to her knees on the floor and begs." I WILL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING FOR BOTH OF YOU! DON'T SEND THE VIDEO OUT! "

Kang-Dae shakes his head and slightly tilts his head at Elias.

"Well, I will leave the decision up to Elias since you destroyed his relationship, making fun of his girlfriend, forcefully kissing him in front of his girlfriend, clinging onto him every single day, claiming him as yours even though he is not. So what do you say, Elias? "

Elias ponders for a moment and his eyes brighten up as he leans in and whispers his request quietly into his best friend's ears. Jina's eyes follow every single of the movement the two boys make as her body starts to tremble from the thought of having her reputation ruined in the school.

"Alright. Elias and I want you....." A wicked smile makes it way across the two boys' face as they nod in unison, giving each other a knowing look.

"Geez, can you guys tell me what you want now?! My knees are kinda hurting here!" Jina whines as her knees are starting to turn red due to the long amount of time she is kneeling on the ground.

"Well, first of all, darling, neither of us have asked you to kneel on the floor. Secondly, you did it so it is technically your fault, duh..." Kang-Dae states as he sassily waves two fingers in the air.

"And third, Kang-Dae and I get to decide things here since you have offended both of us." Elias speaks up, feeling the rush of confidence as he sees her kneeling on the floor.

Jina immediately shows Elias and Kang-Dae a look of frustration. Elias then proceeds to pout prettily and sighs before playing the recording from Kang-Dae's phone right in front of her.

"Or do you want me to post the recording on the Internet?"

Jina's eyes widen for a second and shakes her head profusely.

"N-no." Her voice becomes shaky as her fists tighten into balls, crumpling her short school skirt.

"Good girl." Kang-Dae mocks before walking towards her and ruffling her head like a dog.

"Now, do you want to hear what we said?" Kang-Dae asks as he crosses his arms with a triumphant smile on his face.

"Fine. Fine. Just hurry up!" Jina begins to whine.

"Now, shut up or it will take longer." Elias threatens, effectively making Jina shut up for once in her life.

"Miss Jina, you are not allowed to say about our deal. You are going to confess about your wrongdoings in the cafeteria and never bother Elias ever, ever again. And oh, if you touch or hurt Elias' girl, Minji in anyway or even a single hair strand, both of us will post the recording in the social media, destroying your reputation for once and all. " Kang-Dae smirks while gesturing Elias to walk front.

" N-no... I-I c-can't.. "Jina stutters as she realises that she could not do it. She could not confess to the whole cafeteria which is the place where most of the students gather there during lunch.

"Well..." Elias kneels down and lifts her chin up. Jina proceeds to close her eyes and puckers her lips as if she is expecting something from him. Elias rolls his eyes at her desperate actions while squeezing her chin harshly, causing her to groan in pain.

"If you ever, ever harm Minji in one way or another, I will not let you go, Jina. I will make sure you are out of the school and none of the school will  accept you. Don't you forget that I am the son of King Industries and I can make your daddy's precious company collapse in shambles when I told my parents about what you did to me." Elias says before releasing her chin.

"WHAT?! NO, ARE YOU INSANE?" Jina shouts as she balls her fists tighter. Cold sweat starts to form around her neck and her back, making her sweaty in that godforsaken uniform.

"Well, make your own choice. The deal or the post?" Elias says as his fingers are poised to press in that little button who the entire school will know in a matter of seconds, making the video go viral.

"Fine... The deal. I choose the deal." Jina mumbles as she hangs her head low, trying to prevent tears from falling out of her eyes.

"What do you say? Speak louder." Kang-Dae taunts as he puts his hand around his ear as if to hear what she says clearly.

"I CHOOSE THE DEAL! OKAY!" Jina yells as both the boys nod their heads in comprehension. Then both of them proceed to lift the girl up harshly by the arms.

"Now, don't you dare to back out from the deal. Otherwise, you'll face the consequences." Elias whispers causing her to nod her head profusely.