1.8 | i will get whatever i want

Minji sighs as she walks to school sluggishly. She does not get a wink of sleep due to her spending all her night, staying up late, worrying about her boyfriend who is apparently mad at her. She runs a hand through her long brown locks and thoughts are roaming in her mind. She is worried and concerned about Elias.

She lets out a sigh as she starts taking books out from her locker. The only thing in her mind right now is to find them right time to talk to Elias when he is alone. Maybe she should get Kang-Dae 's help but she feels like she has troubled him a lot with their secret relationship and problems.

Just then, someone taps on her shoulders. Minji squeaks as she turns around and saw the notorious bad boy in the school, Dixon standing so close to her. She could faintly smell the scent of burning cigarettes on his messy school uniform as he purposely messes his long black hair which breaks the school rules. A small crowd has gathered around them as Dixon leans closer to Minji.

"Oh my my~ Isn't it Kang Minji, the Classic Nerd?" Dixon smirks as he proceeds to trap her against her locker.

Whispers and murmurs echo as they continue to watch the little drama unfold in front of them.

Dixon then kneels on one knee to the ground as he takes out a red rose from his back pocket.

"Kang Minji, I have fallen in love with you since the day you came into this school. The way you smile and the way you move effects me. I love every single thing about you. Will you have the honour to be my girlfriend?" Dixon says as he looks at her in the eye.

Minji's lips drop open, shocked at Dixon's confession to her. The girls in the crowd cry dramatically, black mascara streaking down their faces as they heard their 'love of their life' confesses to the girl that is not even in their standard. Boys start to take their phones out to take picture or record probably about the sun has risen from west. Minji's hands start to shake as the rest of oxygen has left from her body completely, leaving her unable to breathe. She could not accept this. She hates attention. He knew it. Yet, why is he doing it?

"Sorry, Dixon. My answer is no." Minji replies drily as she pushes Dixon away from her, keeping a safe distance between her and him.

"Why not?" Dixon growls. A lot of people has started to join in the crowd, watching the drama unfolds in front of their eyes.

"Do you seriously need a reason for me to say it out loud?" Minji lets out a frustrated sigh as she rubs the sides of her temples.

"Yes, yes, I do. Who don't love me? I am the notorious bad boy, after all." Dixon says cockily.

Minji slams her locker door loudly as she glares at Dixon from the corner of her eyes.

"That's because I don't love a jerk like you at least. You are the laziest, hot-headed, most cocky, egoistic, narcissistic and immature boy. You think you are everything but no, you always bully people, threatening  them to an extend in order to get what you want. You see, Dixon, not all the world revolves around you and your non-so-existent brain. Do me a favour. Go far away from me. Thought I did not know that you have been using girls for your sexual pleasure or even to satisfy your so-called 'manly needs'? How about all the times that you have been bullying me, huh? I have always wish to find a suitable time to tell you what I had been wishing to say. Now, I did. I am pretty sure your parents did not waste their efforts for getting you into this world right? Might as well do something useful and right for once in your life. Now, scram away. I do not want to see your face again. " Minji says as she pushes through her crowd and walks away.

Nearly all the people in the crowd cheers for Minji who has called Dixon out. Now, all of his mistakes are put on a limelight. Everyone tsked at Dixon who bows his head down, feeling hurt that his ego and pride are damaged.

As everyone is laughing and recording him the scene, Dixon's hands grow tight into a fist as he mumbles those words angrily under his breath.

"Kang Minji, I hope you know what is coming for you. You are my princess and I am Woon Dixon. I can get whatever I want in the snap of my fingers."