2.7 | minji's missing!

"Is that all had happened?" Christopher asks while rubbing both of his palms together. 

"Yes, Chan and whatever we are telling right now is the truth." Hanbin says as he raises his right hand up to prove that all of them are honest. 

"Alright. However, please do not solve these problems like this next time. All of you are seniors to your juniors. As a senior of this school, you should set an example to juniors. I will not and absolutely do not wish to see this happen again. Got it?" Christopher says. 

"Yes, president." The students say as they bow their heads down low. 

"Alright, Dismiss." Natalie, the vice president says as she waves them off. The rest of them went off except for Elias who lingers by the door a little. 

"Elias, are you not supposed to leave right now?" Yerin asks curiously as she tilts her head to the side. 

"So what will Jina get as a consequence of her action? I want justice for my girlfriend and I." Elias states, his knuckles turn white as he is nervous of what the answer would be.

"Well, she has no choice but to be expelled by the school. This is not the first time she is doing it. Not only that, she had violated a lot of our school rules such as inappropriate school uniform, misbehaviour, threatening, black-mailing and attempted to sexually harassed a few boys in the school by drugging them and bringing them to janitor's closet." Liz answers, flashing Elias a smile. 

"Thanks." Elias nods his head mutely before meeting up with the rest of his friends outside. 

"So what now?" Bon-Hwa says as he looks at the rest of them. 

"Boys, we won't have any basketball practice today. Coach Wang has gotten ill and says that he will double the time of our training next week." Hanbin says, holding his phone out for his friends to see. 

"What?! Noooo! 3 and a half hours of hell! Does God really hate me that much?" Bon-Hwa whines while clutching his head.

"Aish! I should have accept the football's team offer back then!" Luhan groans as he gets smacked by one of his dongsaengs who is Kang-Dae. 

"Oh shut up! You never have shut up about how all of the school's sport clubs have offered you!" Kang-Dae complains while pulling a long face at him. 

"Not just Luhan! You are also involved, Kang-Dae! How could you say that when you are literally offered by almost all of the clubs in the frigging school?! Literature Club, Performing Arts Club, Dance Club, Vocal Club, English Club, Debate Team, Interact Club, Science and Mathematics Club, Computer Club, Olymplaid Team, Geography Club, History Club, ICT and Broadcasting Club and of course, International Language Society Club!" Bon-Hwa fires back. 

"Well, at least I do not brag. I sit down and stay humble!" Kang-Dae fires back. 

"Can we stop this argument? Now, we should stay together and find Minji. Whose house are we going right now?" Hanbin asks as he stuffs his Psychology homework in his black backpack. All of them are asked by Liz to take their bags out from their classroom as the student council will solve this matter until the end of the school time which is 3.10 p.m.. 

"How about my house? It is big enough for all of us to stay. My older sister have gone to their friends' house for a sleepover over the weekend while my parents are working in their company." Elias suggests.

"Sure." All of them reply.

"Now, all of you need to go by car. My car can only have 3 people, Kang-Dae, Luhan and Chaeyoung will be in my car while Hanbin and Yerin follows Bon-Hwa car. Any problem?" Elias asks which all of them shake their heads. 

"Good-" Elias is interrupted by his phone ringing in the pocket of his school pants. He takes it out and saw that it is Minji's parents calling him. Bile rises in his throat as his hands start to shake as he accepts the call. 

"G-good e-evening, M-Mr and M-Mrs K-Kang." Elias stutters, feeling nervous that her parents are going to murder him for breaking their only daughter's heart. 

"Elias! Is Minji with you?" Mrs Kang yells frantically over in the phone call, causing Elias' ears to go deaf for a second. 

"Jagiya, for Christ's sake! Stop yelling at the poor kid!" Mr Kang groans as he takes the phone away from his shaky wife. 

"No, Mrs Kang. Minji has returned early from school because she is not feeling well." Elias replies confused. 

"What? That's impossible! Minji's missing and her room looks messy which is unlike Minji! Then, we found a crumpled note on her bed sheets." Mr Kang says.

"What?! Minji's missing?! My ba- I mean, my future wife is missing?! What does the note say?" Elias answers, panicking at the sudden loss of Minji meanwhile the rest of them look worried at Elias. 

Hanbin sends him "is-everything-alright?" look while Elias shakes his head defiantly. 

"This message is for Elias King, you and your little gang of friends have messed up big time. Both you and Minji have exposed us on our little doings in the school. Now, we have Minji. IF you want to get Minji back, you have to bring your friends at the old house by 15/2 Gangnam Street at 6p.m. or else, your girlfriend's purity and life will be ruined by us. From D.J." Mr Kang reads. 

Elias' hands tremble harder as he has an idea who may have done this. Dixon and Jina

"Mr Kang, please do not report to the police. We will solve this by ourselves." Elias answers, his voice wavering a little. 

"A-alright. Please bring Minji back to us." Mr Kang whispers, his voice full of concern and regret. He regrets that he does not spend time with Minji often and concerns about what will happen to his precious daughter. 

"I will, Mr Kang." Elias says as he hangs up the call. He turns around and looks at rest of them.

"They have Minji." Elias' voice start to tremble. 

"What? Who has Minji?!" Hanbin asks confused.

"Dixon and Jina."