1.5 | can you keep this a secret?

Kang-Dae plugs in his earphones as he leaves the noisy and crowded cafeteria. You could hear him heave a sigh of relief as the music starts to play in his earphones and there is only silence accompanying him since most of the students are either in the cafeteria or basketball court to catch up and gossip about the popular students in school. Despite being  one of the popular students in the school, Kang-Dae dislikes the attention and chatter. He prefers quiet and loneliness over the noisy and chatter. 

He hates how he always gets hit on by a girl as soon as he is alone. Most of them only 'liked' him for his fame or looks, perhaps maybe trying to get close to his other best friends. Kang-Dae bobs his head to the beat of the music as he walks to the music room. For a moment, his worries and stress seem to vanish as his black Converse shoes hit the clean, marble floor lightly, gently echoing through the seemingly empty hallway. 

Soon enough, he arrives at the music room. He stops for a moment, debating if he should knock on the door or not. 

"I'm pretty sure there is no one in the music room, are they?" He questions before shaking his head away, getting rid of the thousand scenarios that could happen. 

His hand touches the cold metal knob and he hesitates for a moment. Something in his gut tells him that there is something he shouldn't see. Then again, he shakes his head, putting his priority of helping Luhan first as he sees how much the missing music sheet seems important to him. 

Without any further hesistation, Kang-Dae opens the door and he is shocked at what he is seeing. His jaw drops wide open in shock as he sees a boy and a girl are literally kissing the heck out of each other. The boy seems familiar to him and he could not put a finger on.

The sound of the door being slam shut as Kang-Dae loses his grip and accidentally slam the door too hard, causing the couple gasp and pull away from one another. As they turn their head, Kang-Dae is even more shocked than ever. 

"E-Elias?" Kang-Dae stammers as he looks at his best friend with a girl together.

"K-Kang- D-Dae h-hyung." Elias stutters as his eyes look at his best friend with fear written across it. His hand immediately reaches towards Minji and intertwines it. 

"Clas- Minji?" Kang-Dae says. 

"N-ne." Minji only says barely audible for both Kang-Dae and Elias to hear. 

"Are you guys dating or something?" Kang-Dae inquires as he looks curiously at Elias. Elias only responds with his cheeks burning bright red.

"Y-yes, we are." Elias smiles awkwardly but his actions say otherwise. He is finally glad that he does not need to hide from one of his friends anymore. He holds their intertwined hands up and shows to his friend with pride. 

Kang-Dae only nods and hums. "You should tell the others y'know. They are quite concerned about your well being, Elias." 

"N-no. Y-you c-can't." Minji says.

"Why not?" Kang-Dae asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"We are not ready yet. Please can you keep this as a secret, hyung? I'm begging you." Elias begs, making his eyes water slightly. Kang-Dae only sighs as he could not resist that broken look from his friend.

"Fine." He huffs making Elias smiles cheers in joy. 

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Elias asks as he ponders about Kang-Dae's sudden appearance in the music room since he rarely comes here. 

"I'm here to get Luhan's important music sheet. It is vital for his grades." Kang-Dae states. "Ah! I found it!"

He quickly retrieves the music sheet from one of the empty music stands. 

"Okay. I think I should take this cue as my leave. I think both of you need some alone time." Kang-Dae states before turning around and leaves. 

"Alright, hyung! Remember not to tell anyone!" Elias calls out to him.

"You know that I won't!" Kang-Dae shouts back, closing the door to the music room.