1.9 |...

The moment Elias and his friends step into the school, every students are looking down at their phones. Whispers and murmurs among the students echo thorough the school halls. There are also occasional glances shoot towards Bon-Hwa as they walk through the crowd.

As Bon-Hwa notices that many people have been glancing and murmuring at him as he passes by, he could not help but to ask his best friends for assurance.

"Is it just me or everyone is looking and whispering at me when I walked past." Bon-Hwa whispers to them while keeping his eyes at front.

"They are definetely looking at you, hyung." Hanbin murmurs back as he adjusts the strap of his black backpack.

"I don't know what I did to get everyone doing this to me." Bon-Hwa pouts innocently.

"We will find it out later, anyways." Kang - Dae says as he looks at Elias who still has a stony expression etched across his delicate features.

"I don't know what is the gist but I will find out soon from my friends sooner or later." Luhan whispers back.

The murmuring and whispering get even louder as they step through the hall. Elias still looks stony and annoyed. Kang-Date can't help but sighs as he recalls his conversation with Minji who freaks out about him over the phone.

Minji must have been so concerned about Elias. At first, I was quite cautious because a lot of girls in our grade like Elias for his fame and looks. Now that I had seen how Minji is.... She is the only girl who does not look at Elias like some handsome jock or popular boy. Instead, she looks at him as a normal dorky teenage boy. Kang-Dae says in his mind as he observes the gloomy expression on his best friend's face.

"What's with the gloomy face, Elias?" Hanbin asks, obviously concerned about the maknae's down mood.

"I am just tired in the morning, I guess. I have been staying up and trying to complete all of my works for the day." Elias says as he stares blankly ahead. That is when Kang-Dae notices that there are two heavy eyebags hung under his eyes. Elias normally only does his work in night is when he needs a distraction or when he is down. Kang-Dae nods in understanding as he realises that Elias must have been doing his work in order to get his mind off of Minji.

"Hmm..." Luhan hums as he opens his locker to take his books out. Then the rest of them proceed to open their lockers as to their great luck, their lockers are right beside/below each other.

Elias silently takes out his books from his locker which is directly below Kang-Dae's locker. Kang- Dae shakes his head in disappointment at his gloomy best friend as he proceeds to take the books out from locker.

"You better be your usual jolly self if you do not want those bitches asking you what happened." Kang-Dae whispers into Elias' ears as he nods. Bitches is one of their many code words between the 5 friends, especially Kang-Dae and Elias. Technically, they are referring to the cheerleaders and popular rich girls in the school.

"Pft- When will they get away from me? Not now, not ever." Elias huffs, causing Luhan to laugh.

"I know right, E! That is because we are in the school's basketball team and are just better at socialising than other people." Luhan chuckles.

"Well, we are not just the ordinary members of school's basketball school team, you nitwit! We are the top 5 best players." Hanbin corrects them as he smacks Luhan on the head harshly.

"Ow, hyung! What the hell is it for?" Luhan curses as he rubs his head at the spot where Hanbin has smacked earlier.

Hanbin only shrugs as he closes his locker door after retrieving all the books he needs for his lessons.

"We should get to our own respective class. Now, we have a hectic schedule and we might get pulled out during lessons to practice. Might as well, try our best to catch up with our lessons." Hanbin says, as others nod their heads in agreement. Despite the fact that Bon-Hwa is older than Hanbin, Hanbin is chosen to be one of the co-leaders of the school basketball's team as he is responsible and mature. He always makes an effort to set an example for all of his juniors and his friends.

They all give each other a quick "Goodbye" and "See you soon" before parting their ways to the class.

As Kang-Dae and Elias steps into the class, a lot of students are still on their phone, laughing or commenting on something. This is odd. Normally, most of the students would try to finish their last minute work or talking to their friends before the teachers arrive at the homeroom. As a phrase said, 'curiosity kills the cat'. Kang-Dae and Elias could not help but get curious about the reason they are laughing and commenting.

"Erm... Excuse me, can I ask what happened here?" Kang-Dae asks politely to his seatmate who is Soyeon as giggles rise up from the back of her throat.

"Well.... Have you checked Twitter yet? Right now, the entire school is going lit because of this!" Soyeon only giggles as she continues to look at her phone.

Elias and Kang-Dae only exchange each other a confused look as they take out their phone to scroll through Twitter. Just as they open Twitter, something unexpected happened.

The school's notorious bad boy Dixon Woon has confessed to his profound "love" to the Classic Nerd of Grade 8, Kang Minji! However, that is not the respond we had expected! Click the link down below to view the video of how Minji responds to his confession! 👇👇👇"