0.4 | it doesn't feel right

The only sound you could hear in the music room is the beautiful melody of piano echoing in the spacious room. Elias closes his eyes, lets his head swings in the rhythm of soft, gentle music playing. With his eyes closed, he could picture her with a serious expression, her slender fingers swiftly and skillfully gliding her fingers across the black and white keys of the piano, feeling the emotions in the song. 

As if he is in a trance of a beautiful, wicked spell, his eyes shoot wide open as the music ends. Elias smiles proudly and stands to give his love a standing ovation.

"That's good, baby!" Elias compliments as he walks towards her and back hugs her. 

"No, it is not." Minji pouts, knowing that the music clearly lacks of something. 

"What do you mean by it is not?" Elias asks, still hugging her tightly. 

"I feel like there is something missing  in the music. It doesn't feel right." Minji pouts. Elias chuckles at her cuteness before giving her gentle kiss on her soft, pink lips. 

"Well, how about you play the music again and this time, I will help you." Elias smiles, taking a seat next to her.

"Alright." A small smile finally makes a way onto Minji's face. There is a secret that no one knows about Elias other than her and his four best friends. Elias is incredibly talented in playing music. He knows how to play drums, piano and a little bit of guitar. In the public's eye, only Luhan is the musical genius in his circle of friends. Luhan knows how to play a song on the piano just by hearing the notes and he even self-taught himself a guitar. 

Minji takes a deep breath, before completely transforms into another person. In reality, Minji is shy and an antisocial person. However, the moment you let her play a piano or a violin, she becomes a confident and expressive person. Elias admires her eternal beauty as she plays the piano and also keeps tracks of the music she is playing. 

The music finishes and the couple sit in silence, wondering about the things that are missing in the music.

"Ah!" Elias shouts as he has a sudden epiphany.

"What is it?" Minji asks, excited that she gets to finally know about what lacks in the music.

"There..." Elias says as he gently sings and plays the melody.

"Cause anywhere with you feels right, 
Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
Paris in the rain."

Then, he stops and turns to her. "You should try to sing while playing. This may increase the score for the competition." 

"W-what? I-I'm-m n-not s-sure i-if m-my voice is a-as good as yours." Minji stutters, feeling insecure all of a sudden. Compared to her handsome and talented lover, she feels like she is a crow when she sings.

"Try. I'm pretty sure your voice is beautiful." Elias speaks in his cutest aegyo tone that he could muster, making Minji sighs. 

"Alright. It's only because you're cute." Minji says defeatedly, knowing that she could not resist Elias's cute aegyo. 

"Great! Now try!" Elias says as he claps both of his hands enthusiastically. 

"All I know is (Ooh Ooh Ooh)
We could go anywhere, we could do,
Anything, boy, whatever the mood we're in."

Minji sings, her soft voice flowing along with the melody that she is playing.

"Cause anywhere with you feels right,
Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
Paris in the rain."

Elias's heart flutters at the angelic sound of her singing. A smile beams onto his face as he looks at her. He joins in the chorus, singing along with her. 

"Anywhere with you feels right
Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
Paris in the rain."

As the song ends, the couple take a glance at each other and smiles. 

"Your voice is angelic, baby!" Elias gushes before pulling Minji closer and kisses her passionately. 

Minji blushes but she repricoates for him. 

"Do you know that this song can be our song?" Minji questions, making Elias's eyes widened.

"Really?! I guess it fits right, huh." Elias says, chuckling before pulling Minji closer than ever. 

"Paris in the rain can be our song then." Minji smiles softly. 

"Obviously!"