1.0 | pizza?! pizza!

"Are you girls hungry? Cause I'm starving!" Yerin announces as she gets up from the floor. 

"Yep, I am! I am in need of food now!" Liz whines as she bends down and collects the long- forgotten finished empty cups of bubble teas. 

"Should we order pizza?" Minji suggests as she tugs the hem of her pastel pink hoodies to make sweater paws. 

"Good idea. I doubt my useless ass of a brother will cook for us, to be honest." Yerin states, sarcasm lacing into her voice. 

"Then, we should order some for the sake of your brother and his friends too. I bet they are starving even though they might have finish the entire pantry of your house." Liz chuckles. 

"Wait. Where is Chaeyoung?" Yerin asks as she furrows her eyebrows. 

"I could bet you 100% that she is sleeping soundly on your bed, Yerin- ssi." Minji chuckles. All of them turn around as they hear some light snores and saw that Chaeyoung has fallen asleep soundly, snuggling with one of Yerin's teddy bears. 

"Should we wake her up?" Liz asks as she bites on her lips nervously. 

"No. She will wake up when the food is here." Yerin shrugs. 

"Let's go down and ask my crackhead of a brother." Yerin adds before turning around and leaves the room along with Minji and Liz who are carrying the empty cups of bubble teas in their arms. 

"Wait, let me clear that for you." Yerin says as she turns around and grabs the trash out of Minji's and Liz's hands easily. 

"Both of you can look through the brochure." Yerin says as she passes Minji and Liz a Domino Pizza brochure. 

Both Minji and Liz have written down a list of  pizzas, drinks, side dishes and even desserts to order on a piece of scrap paper as they look through the brochure together. 

"We should order a medium size Hawaiian Chicken, a large size of Beef Pepperoni, garlic bread twists and fried chicken as side dishes, and 1 banana pizza as dessert." Liz announces and Yerin hums in agreement. 

"Alright. Now's let ask my brother and see what their friends want." Yerin says as she trudges into the dark living room.

"Oi, crackhead! Do you and your friends want pizza?" Yerin yells, causing both Bon-Hwa and Kang-Dae who are not playing, jump up in shock. 

"Jesus!" Bon-Hwa says and clutches onto his chest as his heart beats a little too fast due to Yerin unexpectedly shouts. 

"I'm sorry, Bon-Hwa oppa." She quickly apologizes, bowing her head. 

"It's okay, Yerin-ssi. What do you need?" Bon-Hwa asks as he looks at Yerin. He and Hanbin has been best friends since middle school. Since Bon-Hwa is an only child, he always looks at Yerin and the others as his little brothers and sister to care for. 

"Erm... I want to ask if y'all want to order pizza since my friends and I are going to order it." Yerin says, making Bon-Hwa and Kang-Dae nod their head in apprehension. 

"As you can see...... Your brother and some of our friends are deep in the game." Kang-Dae smiles apologetically as he gestures the rest who seem to be deep in the game as they are playing Until Dawn. 

"AAHHHH!" Luhan shrieks as  a zombie appears in front of him. 

"Shut it, Luhan! You're making me losing focus!" Hanbin whines as his character is hiding in the wardrobe.

"Can both of you please shut the hell up?! I am trying to look for clues to help us to escape from this hellhole!" Elias yells, frustrated that he could not find any clues at all. A small smile appears on Minji's face as she stares at her childish boyfriend that she adores.

"See!" Kang-Dae points out making Yerin stomps her feet in frustration. 

"I am going to scare the biggest scaredy cat. Watch me." Yerin walks silently behind the three of them who are still focusing in the game.

 Kang-Dae, Bon-Hwa, Minji and Liz cover their mouth, trying to hold their laughs as they could already picture what Yerin would do. 

"HANBIN PABOYA!" Yerin yelled, causing all three boys threw their game controllers in fear.

"WAHHHH! THE ZOMBIES GOT ME! AAAHHH!THEY ARE EATING ME!" Luhan practically shrieks and holds his hands out to defend himself.

 "OH MY MAMA!" Hanbin shouts and covers his eyes. "WE ARE DEAD! DEAD FOR REAL!"

"IS THAT A ZOMB-"Elias is interrupted when he hears a series of laughter behind him. Then the three of them turn around to be met by three girls and two boys laughing so hard that they doubled over, clutching onto their stomachs. 

"Oh my Mama!" Yerin mocks her own brother as he lets out an embarassed groan. 

"Shut it!" Hanbin yells at his sister as he hits his sister harshly  on her head.

"Ah!" Yerin groans while rubbing her head. 

"Well, Yerin has called you a lot of times but you never hear it, hyung because you are so deep in the game." Kang- Dae chuckles.

"What do you want, nitwit?" Hanbin asks as he glares at his sister.Their faces are still flaming red due to embarassment. Elias groans mentally as he sees Minji eyeing him a 'Finally-I-have-something-to-make-fun-of' look. 

"I was asking if y'all wanted pizza?" Yerin says as she rolls her eyes. 

"Pizza?! Pizza!!!" Luhan, the energizer in the group cheers as he hears the word 'Pizza'. His dark brown eyes are shining brightly at the brochure in Yerin's hand. 

"Let's get it!" He says cutely, which makes everyone in the room chuckle.