0.2

{Rose's P.O.V.} {edited}

"Seriously Rose, just go die no one wants you here," a guy walking by me says. That was it, the last straw and I start silently crying, wishing I was dead. People from all the grades in this hell, I mean, school picked on me, and today it was one person after another, it was never ending torment. I see a shadow on the ground approaching me in my peripheral vision and knowing I couldn't take another jab I started to get up.

"Hey Rose are you okay?" a foreign voice asks. Surprised I whip my head up to see for the second time today those icy blue eyes staring into mine. Realizing that him coming over is probably a sick joke I get up picking up my bag.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? 'Cause you are crying and you don't look fine," he says his face flickering a smile.

"I'm fine," I say more aggressively wiping away a tear. Realizing people are starting to stare I quickly say, "and if I wasn't it wouldn't concern you," I finish walking away leaving him standing alone in the hallway.

{Luke's P.O.V.}

I watched her walk away, her pretty long red hair swaying side to side. She was astoundingly beautiful, and the way she was bullied was ridiculous. I hated it, I tried to get my friends to stop but they wouldn't have it. She deserved so much better, and I wanted to be her friend, but she seems to have blocked off the world, but that just means I'll have to try harder. It seems that watching her from afar has taken a toll on my emotions and I have fallen in love with a girl I have spoken barely two sentences to.

A/N

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT EXPECT AN UPDATE IN LIKE 1-3 DAYS