1.1

{Rose's P.O.V.} {edited}

A foul stench reached my nose and I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and recognized my closet. Looking around I saw what the smell was coming from, a pile of vomit beside me where you could clearly see pills mixed in with bile. Suddenly I could feel pressure in my lungs and I knew I was going to puke, I leaned over and emptied my guts head pounding, mainly dry hacking because I barely ate anything yesterday.

I fail at everything, even ending my own life. Why couldn't it end? Why can't this hell called living end and I can be peaceful. I start to silently cry. Overwhelmed with the scent I get up and upon inspection realize I am home alone. I keep crying as I clean up the vomit and ignore the aching in my tailbone, all evidence of what happened last night is pretty much gone other than the blue bruises on my elbow, but the swelling had gone down. I sit on my bed, pondering what went wrong, and my phone buzzes from on my bed. I pick it up and check who it is, and I am taken aback. There's at least 20 texts from Luke saying things like "are you okay" and "text me when you get this." I smile maybe he wasn't doing this for a joke, maybe there's one person who cares.

Luke: Its morning and you're scaring me ARE YOU OKAY

Rose: I'm fine.

Luke: You always say that so I don't believe you

Rose: I'm fine.

I didn't feel like talking I felt like, well... dying.

For the next little bit I lie on my bed listening to music, choreographing little dances in my head, escaping for a little while.

I think I hear the doorbell ring and take off my headphones and listen for a few seconds.

Ring there it is again. I hobble down the stairs and to the front door opening it to see a flustered red-faced Luke.

A/N

I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT LIKE yeah. It would be cool if you guys left feedback and all