1.9

{Rose's P.O.V.} {edited}

Four days. Four days left for Luke to wake up. I was starting to get (hella) nervous, and I was almost having panic attacks thinking about it. I was also staying at Ashtons, his mother welcomed me and I got along well with his siblings. I was getting to know the other boys better as well, and they had all found out about my problems thanks to Ashton. I didn't mind though, these boys seemed nice enough. They had gone to get food but I declined, wanting to stay with Luke as much as possible.

"Some people say, that when people are in comas they can hear what's happening around them," I say to Luke.

"Please Luke, just a sign that you are here, please," I beg holding his hand.

"I think you can hear me," I whisper, mainly to myself. I wait for a moment then sigh, letting go of his hand and standing up. I was losing hope, and everyone else was too. God, this was all my fault. My phone dings, and I see that it's a text from Ashton.

Hey, I'm outside and I'm going home. Meet me at the car.

I quickly run down the stairs and out the front door spotting Ashtons car and running over to it. I hop in the passenger side and we exchange quick hello's.

"Anything?" I look down and shake my head. He sighs, turning on the car and driving home.

_______

"Ms. Irwin can I help with the dishes? I ask politely. She shakes her head no but I start to help anyway.

"I'm staying here I need to pull my weight around," I say when she tries to stop me.

"Dear you are an angel," she says sweetly, and I smile and blush.

"It's lovely having you here, it's great to have another pair of helping hands around the house." I nod finishing up the dishes, then heading back to the living room where Michael and Calum were playing FIFA. (A/N I know, I know cheesy 5SOS shit but idc) I sit down beside Ashton who wasn't playing.

"Rose, arms," Ashton demands. I sigh pulling my sleeves up. Every night Ashton checks my arms, to make sure I'm clean. He glances over them, satisfied when he sees no new cuts. The rest of the night was spent filled with video games and laughter, but I can tell there's an uneasy tense vibe, probably because we are all scared for Luke.

A/N

DONT WORRY THERES NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ROSE AND ASHTON THEY ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS AND HE CARES THERE IS NO LOVE INTEREST THERE. Haha I just planned out the rest of this story, (maybe the sequel to this too) yes you guys are in for some feels.