1.2

{Rose's P.O.V.} {edited}

I go to close the door but he sticks his foot to block it last moment.

"Luke go away I want to be alone!"

"Rose let me in," he demands and I don't stop pushing.

"Please," he whispers softly and I break opening the door. He rushes in, hugging me tight.

"You scared me so much, why didn't you respond?" he asks, letting go and closing the door. I don't respond, I'm not sure how, I mean like I tried to commit suicide. I still felt kind of dizzy and my stomach was in not the best shape.  So I just walk up the stairs, with Luke following close behind me as I try to figure out an excuse. I sit down on my couch and Luke sits beside from me.

"Rose, why didn't you respond?" he asks more adamantly this time.

"My dad took my phone away for the night," I lie smoothly.

"I don't believe you," he  declared.

"Why not?" I rally tilting my head.

"Because I know when you're lying, you always play with your hands and you don't look me directly in the eye. What actually happened?" I smirk to myself, storing that information for future use. I have to make sure not to do that anymore when I lie.

"I went to sleep as soon as I got home and that's that." I look away from his piercing icy blue eyes.

"Whats that?" he questions pointing to my neck. A sinking feeling settles through my body and I remember last night when my father grabbed me in the throat, and I quickly pull up my sweater to hide the bruises.

"Nothing."

"Okay I'm fucking sick of this crap Rose, STOP LYING!" I flinch but I can feels my cheeks heating in anger.

"I'm fucking sick of this Luke! The first time we ever talked was like 3 days ago and I don't even know you! Why would you care about me! Why do you want to know so much about me and my life? If you can't tell already, it kinda sucks, and I don't need this extra shit," I yell, and Luke's face is full of disbelief and hurt, but his face changes, it hardens and his demeanour becomes cold.

"Fine, if you don't wan't me to care I won't," he finishes and abruptly gets off the couch.

"Just get get out Luke," I sigh.

"My pleasure," snarls storming down the stairs and out the door. I hear the door slam and that's when I let go, collapsing in a crying mess on the couch.

(Lukes P.O.V.)

I slam the door and start walking home. Why, why did she have to hide everything, why couldn't she just tell me the truth, I just wanted to help. I clench and un-clench my fists, feeling the anger boil inside me.

I can't take it anymore, I stop walking and throw a punch at the nearest object. My fist collides with a tree and pain laces it's way through my hand an into my wrist, but I don't care, the pain doesn't matter. I hear a screeching noise, I look to my left and the last thing I see is two bright lights before everything goes black.

A/N

IM SO SO SOSOSOSOSOS SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO GO ON UNTIL I HAD A VERY PRODUCTIVE THOUGHT SHOWER YESTERDAY :)))))