27. Fiends pt. 2

*long chapter coming your way, buckle up and get popcorn*

AUTHOR'S pov

Ashley woke up early in the morning between her two lovers, covered in adoration and security between the blonde she knew all these many years ago and the icy dyed man that she had clung to. "Mmm," she groaned away still dressed in her slip. She dipped from underneath the lovers' arms, getting out and finding her slippers by the bed. She was very careful not to wake the lovers up and to let them continue resting their day in. She put the slippers on and walked out of their bedroom past Felecia's room going to the bathroom to wash. 

She closed the door behind her and looked into the mirror, thinking of who she was now. In this moment. How yesterday had changed her and everything that happened last night but as she turned the knob to wash her face the skin moving in her knuckles stung. "Fuck," She hissed. 
She shook her hand and held out both her hands to observe the bruises on her knuckles. They were purple and blue. She needed ice and a Tylenol but for now, she washed her face, splashing water down her breast; she continued to look into the mirror cupping her breast, running her hands along the base of her neck and twirled the tips of her hair. The feeling of release and ease wavered between her legs as she could feel nothing but an overwhelming peace. 

  Ashley's stomach growled. She had to go home to have breakfast with the kids on the day of their party, with Eliza unfortunately. An awkward breakfast it would be if the girl was still there and she might be, her father would come home and that is another problem. How would daddy feel knowing his princess had been cheated on. There was so much to do and she had to act accordingly to the situations. She left the bathroom and returned to her two lovers who were sitting up in bed reading the newspaper over their glass tablets, after seeing her the two's faces sparked up, "baby," the couple beamed in unison. 

"Hey," Ashley croaked. She crawled back in bed in front of the two sitting on her knees between them, a face appears to be troubled. 

"What is it little one?" Corvina asked Ashley settling her tablet down. 

"Uhm . . . Nothing, I am just hungry --"

"Then let us make you breakfast!" Matthew insisted. 

"I have to be with my family Matt,"

The couple held each other's hand, looking at each other than to Ashley. "okay, we understand, go and be with your family," the couple told her in perfect unison. They gave her warm welcoming smiles and pulled her in with each free arm until she was between them and kissed her cheek. 

"We'll see you later," Corvina told Ashley tucking away a few loose and stubborn hairs. She gave the couple one last look before leaving the house and coming back in her own. She tiptoed her way back in at 6:45 in the morning and when she got in Eliza was there waiting for her as people were zipping around in uniforms, decorating the place and Diane was in the kitchen making her special pancakes for the kids. 

Ashley took a deep breath looking away from Eliza heading towards the kitchen to see Diane; who indeed was like a mother towards Ashley, naturing and sweet as could be since day one. "Diane!" Ashley beamed. She pounced on the woman as she was whipping the matter into the perfect consistency. Ashley kisses Diane's cheek lingering onto her just a while longer. 

"My dear please do not distract me I am making muy famous pancakes," Diane groans. 

"But I miss you," Ashley whines. "why did you come back?"