🥀 chapter one 🥀

FLASHBACK
" we will meet again Marcus " i said with tears in my eyes . " yeah..we will someday , somewhere goodbye love of my life be happy..with him I love you " Marcus said and fell on his knees.

- TWO YEARS AFTER

Uh my annoying alarm. Shut the fuck up God. Sundays... they are almost always peaceful . People would be so lazy in their warm beds but I have to wake up and go on my work. I'm working for big company and i'm free week after this. It's so hard but I can do it.

This company will be closed and some rich man will buy it I don't know who but we will all have to leave it.

Great , now i'm gonna search for new job. If you are wondering i'm doin great my life become super. I'm living in apartment with my best friend and I have all i want.

I forgot about what happened in past it's been 2 years from that. Now i'm 22 and i'm smarter
Sometimes i had nightmares but it's ok when i woke up.

I forgot about Marcus just sometimes remember what we had...it was something speciall but let's not talk about it now.

It's past and you know i have to leave it. I wish my mum can be there. She would be proud of me. Tomorrow is also 4 years since she died. It will be hard day for me but as always I have to stay strong. That's how she rased me. Anyway I finally stand up and went to my closet to pick some dress.

I pick purple one. I love purple my favourite color. " mooorningg y/n "
I heared Sara yelling from downstairs.
" morning bestie " i said and smiled to her. " i get new job i will be dressing celebrities " she said. I was in shock

Something good. She always wanted that " oh my god are u kidding? I asked
" noo hihi " she said and i hugged her
" i'm so happy about that my hun' i said ' thank you " she said and wipe her small tears. " i'm going to do some make up , eat and to my job ok?" I said

' when you will be back home " she asked " i don't know i'm gonna call you'

I said. ' well...with calll...Martinus called me yesterday " she said. When i heared i freeze. I didn't move some seconds then i tured around " why didn't you tell me that " i yelled. ' i tought you won't care " she said. ' if i'm done with Marcus that doesn't mean i hate Martinus. He always have been by my side ' i said and sat on chouch.

' sorry..we are talking you know that and going out someday and we didn't see or talk with each other for weeks and he just called yesterday because he wanted hear my voice and asked about you' she said.

" i'm so sorry for yelling , what about me? " i asked. " you know he asked how are you doinn and how is your lifr its been two years " she said. " oh its ok' i said and stand up. " shit im already late ' i said and fast run upstairs. I did some maake up and eat bananna .

I went to my job there was my boss waiting for me. " Y/N we have so much to do today where the hell have u been you're always late' he yelleed. " i just.. " oh i don't want your reasons , i really don't need them just go and work ' he

cutted me off. I walked past him to my office. I sat down and started working. After a lot of hours i was finally done. It was so late my heels were killing me. I went out of my office to my car. I drive myself home. I entered " saraa?"

' i'm hoome " i said but i noticed she is not here. Then i saw white papper on table " i went on dinner with Martinus don't wait for me. I cook you some eggs and salad for dinner. I know you will be tired ..love you ...Sara "

It's okay she has a crush on him since she saw him first time. But they never had chance to be something. I don't mind if she is going with him. He is good person. I love him still. I went in bathroom and take off my clothes and make up. I run in shower and let hot water fall down my body. I relax finally

after aa loooong day. I wiped myself and went to eat something. Then i hear someone laughing. " night Martinus " she said ' night princess"

PRINCESS? WOW WOW WOW TO MUCH IN THIS DAY. I opeened the door 'heeeyyyy y/n " she said and hugged me. ' hey sara ' i said. We went in. She throwef herself on chouch ' aaaghhh this was good night"

She said. ' weelll well tell me about it'
I said smirking. ' we went on dinner and we ...we just kissed. He told me about his feelings and i told him i feel the same way ' she said. " im happy for you " i said. ' its like im dreaming this ' she said. ' eh you're not babe'
I wish it could all be drem. If Martinus and Sara would be together that means Marcus. That means everything. I dont wanna spend any minute with him. My pain was enough

" im going to sleep night " i said and went in my room. I throw myself on bed and think about all. Suddenly i feell asleep...

-
first part hope you all like it♡