🥀 chapter seventeen 🥀

- flashback chapter before -

After some minutes of driving I got in my apartment. It was all mess. Someone break into my apartment.
My bags fell and i took a knife. Walking around and saying " is anybody here?" . That was scary.

But in few moments I felt a strong arms around me and everything went black........

-

Y/N ' S POV.

I woke up. It was silent place around me. I wasn't even biten or tied. Strangely. But the question is? Why someone always have to kiddnap me? Or actually why do bad things always happens to me??

-

I was to stand up but I heared a noise of high heels. I guess is woman? Right? Yeah it was woman. And guess who? Marcus's wife.

' M..M.." " oh shout up Y/N " i just brought you here to talk with you don't be scared little slut". She said.

I want you to listen to me and be quiet. I just nodded.

" so.. .so... I know you were on dinner with my husband and I found out about your past with him. I know everything you bitch. Listen to me now;

I have a kid with him and lately I feell in love with him , although I wasn't in love before. But I started to like him.
He is attractive? Isn't he bitch???.
" she said with that bitchy face'.

With all my power i wanted to punch her in face but I stayed calm.

All of sudden she started to laugh so hard. Like " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUU BITCH HAHAHAH YOU BEILEVED ME?"
OH YOU POOR NAIVE GIRL HAHA".
she said. I was so fucking confused.

" of course i'm not in love with that son of bitch. Or even love him hahahahahah. I don't even love our poor kid because Leo is little Marcus and that means little luser." She said.

I was to say something but she interupted immidiately.

" listen me now...you gonna chose. I'm gonna broke up with him and leave him and Leo. But that's not enough. I wanted both of them dead. Yeah you heared dead. I don't care!. For some day you are going to come to location I send to you of course with gun. If you don't come i'm gonna tie you and kill them both slowly in front of you. You're going to watch them i promise hahaha". Well that's it i will be free and of course I will save you from jail and give you our fairy and some money. "she said in a serious tone.

I was in complete shock . I couldn't believe what I just heard. How can she ask me for such a thing? How?

How she can ask me to kill....

To kill...

the love of my freakig life...
someone who I love no matter what...
someone who...
who...
I will always love...

I told myself a promise before some years..." he is my sun , when there's no sun there's no warmth . He's my star , when there's no star there's no light
" i'm gonna protect him and save him no matter what i promise to myself".

She interupted my thoughts " okay bitch now you can go , we gonna stay in touch!! "

I'd rather kill myself...but not him!

ELSA'S POV ( MARCUS'S WIFE)

you must hate me now. But i'm that bad guy in the story. I don't care.
Y/N is so blind with him. She still loves him i can see. But that won't matter till this saturday.

My father told me that i can't broke up with Marcus even if i don't love him so I made a plan

Y/N poor girl gonna kill him and I will act like a crying , broken woman.
And she will be a killer. I will call the coops and tell them she killed them.
They will be dead and she will be in the jail.

I will act like teardul widow. But after sometime I'm going to run with my boyfriend Jack in another town.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GOOD PLAN ISN'T IT?

-

that's all for chapter seventeen. I put a lot of effort into this one. I'd like you guys to tell about my story to your friends who likes reading wattpad storys. Thank for support! Love ya!