🥀chapter eighteen🥀

Important!🤞🏻

Before you read what happened in new chapter I want you guys to know
something.

This book or story however you call it will end really soon. I think two or three chapters left. In this whole story is one big " THANK YOU!".
to all of you that keept reading and to all of you for being on my side , supporting me always.
This was an amazing experience to me , new one , gold one. I found my hiden talent = writing. Someday maybe I'll be a famous writter of teenage stories , who knows what life brings right?
Anyway,
Actually this whole idea for story was from my love for Marcus and Martinus. They really changed my life into better one! I'm thankful for that. But as i'm getting older my love for them is not like it was. You know..what i want to say.
After this book i don't know if i will keep writing or not but i won't delete this two books either.

Thank you once and now enjoy reading

-

Hard day isn't it?
I tought 2020 gonna be year of new persons , like everything new? Or fixing the mistakes? I don't know , actually one thing I know. Haha 2021 i'm waiting for you because i already messed up with 2020.

Anyway lets back to y/n's pov

I didn't sleep. I can't stop thinking about it. About every single word she said. I don't know what will happen there but for sure i'm not going to kill Marcus or Leo. Today is the day of fight.

Elsa's pov

Well well well the big day came out.
I'm really excited to see the show today. I am thinking now should I kill her or let her go to the jail. I don't know really? What's your suggestion guys? I will think what I'm gonna do.

Marcus's pov

Today i wake up with weird feeling.
I didn't see Y/N 5 days. I called her and send her some texts but she is not responding , i have a strong feeling something is going on. But something bad. " Marcuuuuss" i heared from downstairs. It was Elsa's voice. She interupted my toughts.

" yeaah?"
" would you go with Leo and me on small trip. You know like a family ..like...I want to spend some nice time with you two. It's lazy saturday and i don't wanna stay home" she said.

" yeah i don't wanna stay home either okay , where and when we are going?"
' that's a surprise aand for 2 hours".
" okay i'm going to the store i'm back soon". I replied.

2 hours passed fast

there wasn't trace of voice off Y/N.

( continuing with Marcus's pov)

Elsa was driving the car. But I knew this way. I was here before but i can't remember where is she driving.

I fell asleep , but when I woke up all I saw is the place I know the best.
My place. Our place. Y/N and mine.

" why we are here Elsa " i asked.
" turn around " she said....