🥀chapter sixteen🥀

Omg! Like O-M-G!

it's been 2 month since i wrote last part. In this way..
.
For my dear readers i'm really sorry!
Things were so bad and complicated lately in my life.

I actually forgot that I was writing a story because you know school , learning and family + friends.
I really hope you understand.

Here you go part sixteen after two months;

When we kissed. I was like born again. My heart was warm and full.
I even had butterflies in my stomach like a teenager in love. It was one of most beautiful moments in my life.

But there we got in reality again.
For no reason I slapped Marcus and stand up. " Y/N what...what the..hey wait ! " he was yelling after me. I was walking as fast as I can. But he was faster than me and he caught my arm.

" what was that? Youu ruined the moment! " he said with sad face and puppy eyes. " Marcus..I don't know i'm so confused. I don't want this to happen. I don't wanna fall for you again!. I will make a big mistake!

" no Y/N you won't , I promise this time is different! " he said.
" i don't know how to beileve you.."
" huh..what can I do?" He asked.

" i don't know , I have to think about this whole damn situation" i said back.

" okay , let me drive you home"....

--------------------------------------------------------

TOMORROW

Y/N 's pov

(Y/N TO READERS)
So guys..could you help me? How do u feel when u read my situation?
I'm so confused and I don't know wha to do? CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING? MAYBE IN COMMENTS? LET ME SEE WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DO?

Okay so back to the story. I took a free day to spend some time on myself.
I sleept good. Now it's time for some self care and less stress. I was in shopping and in spa center. That got me busy so I didn't think about any situation with Marcus. That was cool in some way. It was already late and , I was coming home.

After some minutes of driving I got in my apartment. It was all mess. Someone break into my apartment.
My bags fell and i took a knife. Walking around and saying " is anybody here?" . That was scary.

But in few moments I felt a strong arms around me and everything went black.

-----
What do you think is happening now? Who want Y/N?

Btw guys sorry for short part! Gonna try to write soon