🥀 chapter five🥀

As I enter apartment , I saw Sara waiting for me with healthy dinner. Some bannanas , avocado
watermelon and more stuffs.
She is so amazing. " heeyy beautiful i know it's been tired day and healthy dinner is what you need" she said and smiled.
I smiled too and sat down. " so how was it did you got it " she asked and raised her eyebrow .

" yeah i got this job but i feel so weird sara...everything started to reminds me of Marcus specially that house...and...and...I have to move there...for month... " i said.

" oh sweetiie it will be okay just try not to think about that and focus on job ok? I will be always here for you " she said and hugged me. I didn't eated whole dinner just some banannas. I went in bathroom to remove my make up , wear pyamma and sleeping time.

{ skip the night }

-

It's morning. Woah how fast this was. I stand up and went to bahtroom. I wash my face and take a shower before i go. Sara is already on heer job but Elsa's driver will come and pick me up.

I wear some cozy and fantastic comfortable clothes like long white shirt and black leggins. My hair was in messy bun and i had light make up.

I put all my stuffs in suitcases and one more time breath deep before i leave this apartment. I reemember all memories Sara and I made here. I will miss it.
I locked the doors and leave.
In front already was mr.Davson
Elsa's personal driver. " good morning mrs.Andersen" i heared deep dark voice. " morning mr.Davson " i said and enter car.

For few minutes we were there.
He helped me with suitcases.
Elsa waas waiting for me. I put my suitcasees in my new room and went downstairs. " morning y/n nice to see you" she said.
" good morning mrs.Elsa " i said.
" Leo is still sleeping i gotta go now so yeah i will call you on face time and yeah we're back for a month okay?" She said. " yeah of course " i said and smiled. We hugged before she left.

- { some hours after she left }

It's so great to live here. I'm feelin
like home. It's super really.
I stand up and walked to Leo's room to check him. When I entered I saw him playing with teddy bear . It was really cute.
I slowly walker towards him and sat on chair next to his little bed.

I was smiling all the time how cute he was. I let some tears too.
He noticed i was there and smiled to me too , but suddenly he started to cry. I stand up and took him from bed in my arms.

" shh , shh , shh are you hungry? We are going to got some milk okay?" I said. And tapp him on his back. We went to kitchen and i put some warm milk in his little blue bottle. I feed him with milk and he wasn't nervous and crying anymore.

He fell asleep. Awwh so cute.
I hugged him and put him back in bed. I slowly walked to doors and leaved them opeen if he wakes up
at night. I went to my room and threw myself on bed. Leo's smile reminds me of Marcus's one.
But when i remember what we have been trough i hate Marcus.

He didn't know how to save us.
Our babies. Its his fault that they are dead. Maybe he is too..i didnt saw or heared about him for two years. For month three...its just in one hand i hate him so much but in other i miss everything with him.

No matter how our love was bad, i enjoyed spending time with him.
But yeah thats past , i moved on.
Forget..and yeah continue living.
Let's not talk about that.

-
Sorry for short part y'all❤
- hope you like how is trunin on

-
What Y/N will found out so soon?
Is Leo someone to Marcus?
Is Marcus dead?
-
To found out leave a star and read next chapter☺☺