🥀chapter twenty🌹

" the rose was sad 🥀, broken one now is happy , full , bright one🌹".

After 40 years....

Y/n speaking.. ( but in some sentences Marcus too)

Oooh.. my old readers eh eh...here your dearest Y/N and Marcus.

We are old grand father and grand mom now. The life was amazing.
it's time to end this now.

But before we end this together I have to tell you the rest of the story right?

months after Elsa ended up in jail. Marus and I decided to be a couple again. We had a beautiful marriage with our dearest ones.

We greeted Leo's first class. First friends. High school then middle school. Time flies really. We greeted his first love and serious girlfriend.

We got one more kid. Her name is Leyla and now she is big woman.

She is famous designer for Gunnarsen clothes and make up producst. I'm so proud of her!.

" like her mum , young , beautiful , handsome of course..oooh when I remember when my wife was young and the way we meet " Marcus said in trembling voice.

My old cheeks still got read.

Leo my son have a beautiful wife.
He even has a kid and it's girl. He gave her name like mine Y/N.

Leyla still doesn't have any husband or kids but I will be happy when she got it someday.

They are young , smart people and i'm proud of how Marcus and I raiced them.

I have to tell you something guys before I go somewhere with my lovely husband Marcus.

No matter what have you been trough. Find your power in something. Continue your life. Never fall to the darkest place. When you fall down when life knocks you down your choice is to stand up or stay there forever.

Mine was to stand up and I hope that will be your choice too. I've been trough a lot..My moms deadth..My twins deadth...I was shouted two times..Cheated..but that's what life brings you..I know I made a lot of mistakes ...Marcus did them too. But our choice was to correct them and forgot them. Our choice was to create new life , write new better chapters..

You are all strong , beautiful people.
And as I said time flies. Love..Love is something important in our lifes..Love each other , forgive each other like Marcus and I did. Can you imagine in which pain I forgave him all of his mistakes and he forgave mines?

We were in pain but we turned it to happiness. You always got a way to turn something bad into something good.

The life isn't black what it seeems.
There's a things that makes you happy and you have to stay with that things.

Don't ever give up. I want you to see
how I never gave up. I was bad , I was everything but I was stubborn and didn't give up on something I love.

Always fight for something you love.

be strong guys , you never know what life brings up to you....

That's all from Marcus and Me...

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑩𝒂𝒅 2 | 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒏 [ 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 2 ] 🎉