🥀 chapter two 🥀

Morning light hit my eyelids and I wake up before my alarm. That's the first time I wake up before alarms.

I slowly rubbed my eyes and breath deep. I'm happy about what happened last night . I mean Martinus and Sara they're so cute together , how couldn't I be happy she's my best friend since 1th grade .

I stand up and went in kitchen . I cook coffe and made some sandwich for myself. I was wondering where is Sara? Is she still sleeping?

When I was done with eating. I slowly walked to her room. I opeened the door. My eyes got wide opeen. There was Martinus laying next to her. Their clothes were on floor. Everything was messy . I smiled at them . When I saw them I giggled .

I can guess what they was doing . I slowly closed the door and went in my room . Eh Sara , why didn't she told me he is coming . I could go to hotel and leave the apartment alone .

I will talk about this with her when i'm back home . I put on random black ripped jeans and white t-shirt , with my hair in pony tail and white heels. I did some make up and went to my buissnes car . I arrived and went in. " good morning mr.Andersen " Stella said. " morning stella " i said and smiled. Everyone in this company were so kind . I was so sad about closing this for 6 months.

As I went in my office I saw my boss sitting on my table. " morning mr.Smith " i said " morning Y/N " " we have to talk " he said . " oh okay" " well you know..i told you about closing this company in 6 months"
He said and rubb his hand. " yeah?" ' the man want to buy it earlier and he have a lot money i think his name is Marcius something like that and today you all will get out of there cause his peoples will work here so you don't have this job anymore " he said. I was in shock. ' why didn't " oh please don't talk just take your stuffs and car u used its not your anymore. " he said

really? Are u fucking kidding me?
I just put my stuffs in boxes and was to leave my office when someone grabbed my wirst. " but we can have some fun before you leave " he said smirking. Eww disgusting, he is 45 man yo and I'm freakin 22 . " you are digusting " i said and walk away .

I called Sara and she come to pick me up. When i sat in car she asked a lot questions but i was lost in my own toughts. ' y/n? " are you listening to me?" She said. " ehm sorry this hitted me hard " i said. " you will find another job its okay " she said. After we went in fast foood and eat some burgers.
When we get home i take a shower.

I dry my hair and wear pyamma. I went dowstairs to kitchen. I saw Sara texting with Martinus. " hey sara we need to talk " i said and sat next to her
' oh okay what's wrong " she asked really nervously. ' well i know you and Martinus...you two were having sex last night " i said. Her cheecks turn into red. " yy...yeaah " she said and look down. " why didn't you told me i could leave you two alone " i asked.
" because i was scared , i don't want fight with you , you're my best friend

and since it all happened i wasn't so sure how would you react. And yeah we're couple now " she said. " heeyy i will not fight with you , Martinus is one good , kind and super cute boy and I still love him . I told you if i'm done with his brother Marcus that doesn't mean i hate Martinus" i said and rubb her back. " and im so happy about you two , you are a perfect couple " i said

She smiled so hard. 'Thank you,you're the best best friend ever i love you" She said. " i love youu too girl" i said . I will be in my room probabbly searching for new job , so if you need something just come " i said. " okay"

She replied and i went upstairs.
I lay in bed and started searchin on google. I stop when i see tittle " searching for babysitter because i'm not home . I will pay 12k for month / Elsa G. " Oh this is good one. I will use the number and ask if i can come tomorrow . I called " helou is this mrs. Elsa" i said. " yes it is what do u need" she asked. " i see you are searching for baby sitter so i'm interesed " i said " oh finally

someone , could you come to my house tomorrow at six , I will send adress. My son has born before some months so is it ok?" She said.
" yeah yeah of course then see you tomorrow?" I said. " yes see you good night mrs. ' she said. " good night Mrs. Elsa " i said and cancelled the call.

Ehm i'm happy i literally already got new job. I turned off the lights and put my cell phone on desk. I have to sleep if i don't want black circles all around my green - brown eyes.

-
Hi guys , well new part here!
I'm tryna so hard to write more than 800 words🤗❤.
-
Who will be the man who is buying a company?
-
Who is Elsa G?
What will Y/N found out after month🤗?
-
Leave a star please ♡♡