🥀chapter fifteen🥀

Good morning to my dear readers ,
as you know today is really important day for me and for new page of my life.

I send a message to Marcus that , I will go on a dinner with him. He will pick me up at eight o'clock. So i'm a bit scared to face him after all this.

I'm a bit scared to face my past again but that's life. I was searching some things and a big box fell down. I fell on my butt like a kid😂.

Oh I know what is in that whole big box. There are pictures of Marcus and me , teddy bear he gave to me , some necklances and one white dress.

I decide to wear it tonight. If we will talk about past and all that why not wear the past then?.

-

Whaaat the fuck. Time flies fast.
Well I get half ready just to put some mascara and lipstick on and i'm done!

(In background phone is buzzing )

I picked up " hello " " hi em..am...I'm outside waiting for you. Are you ready?" he said. His voice...it haven't changed at all. " yeah i'm coming"..

I came in front of car and he opeened the door for me. " thanks " i smiled.
All the way to restaurant was not a pleasant silence. We finally arrvied and sat on our table.

We ordered the food and after waiter left he started to laugh. I looked at him and asked " what's funny?".." oh well I just remembered the day when you found that dress you were really happy and yeah" he said. " ooo yeah i was really happy". And with that our conversation finally started.

" i'm really thankfull you came and I...I can't beileve you are just in front of me " he said. " well yeah it wasn't that easy " I replied.

" so how , how have you been? Where did you go"? He asked. " I have been good. There were bad days and good days but I figured something out. Well I moved here after I left and started a new life. I found a job in company you bought. I just.. you know I...I had too aamm...what about you? " i said and looked down."

"nothing special , I also figured something out but I was so poor after you left Y/N " .. I got married with girl who I don't even love. I got a beautiful son and I named him Leo like we imagined you remember? Yeah..." he said.

" Leo..it's like I see you , I holded that kid in my hands and I saw you🥰 that was really melting my heart" i said
He just smiled.

We talked and talked for hours. We laughed oout load. I missed spending time with him. He didn't change , neither did I. We were still teens in love. We were still the same persons.

Like our story didn't ended. Like there's a whole part that is empty and it's waiting for us to finish it.

" like I fell in love with him over and over again".

That was an amazing night. We finished with food and went for a walk. " I'm glad we actually talked about everything " he said. " yeah mee too"..

Silence again...

" and well...what will happen in future...what can we be? " he asked.
" what do you mean Marcus? We are like boss and worker in some way friends nothing more.." i said.

" what? Why? Why can't we try again?
Like a new start? " he asked while putting his hands on my cheecks..
"Marcus..." " what Y/N ?"....
" I...We...can't..." simply can't..." i said
" Why please no..don't do it again."
" no Marcus I said no". I grabbed his hands of off me.

" we cant't be together again because I don't want to get hurt again! I don't want to go trough suffering again!.
" I don't want love in silence again!
I don't ..."

Tears started to roll down hard...
He immediately hugged me.." shhh shhhh it's okay Y/N i'm here don't cry ...please princess doesn't cry...

I looked up to him. To his shine dark brown eyes. To my favourites...
I already broke in some pieces just standing right next to him. All film go trough my head.

It was a full moon..in front of us..
It started to rain also..it was a moment...where I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine.

It was a moment when we kissed.

After all this years his soft lips were pressed on mines. I again feeled butterflies in my stomach....