🥀chapter nineteen🥀

no one didn't know that Y/N had a big plan for this day. Let's hear what y/n has to say!

Y/N' pov

i'm not stupid as she think. I didn't sleep yesterday night because, I was coooking a plan. Today ... I will wear bulletproof vest. I won't shot in Marcus or Leo. But I know I will make her angry with my behavior. She will be forced to shout. I don't know if she'll try to shout Marcus or me. But the thing I know , I'll jump in front of Marcus. I won't let him die. It doesn't matter if I die. This is the same thing when we loosed our babies..it was big pain for me. I can't stand more pain.

( in the meantime Martinus was in Swedeen but he found out what will happen. He took first flight to Norway and he was trying to get on righ time.

Flashback to the last part;

Marcus's pov

" why we are here Elsa "
" trun around "....

There was standing Y/N. What the fuck? Elsa took Leo and walked there with him. I walked behind them.

" how did you know we will be here , are you following us?" Elsa asked.
She started to panic. Drama queen.

" y/n wh..why are you here?" now i asked. " I have to do something , long time ..I was waiting.." she said.

" she is the bitch who have a plan" Elsa said and started to cry. Leo was upset he didn't even had one year. He is freaking 10 months old baby.

Elsa gave me Leo for no reason. Here is something weird going on and I don't know what.

" marcus hold him , i'm gonna discuss with her ".

" what do you want y/n , you see he doesn't love you , he loves me and wr are a family , go back to your random shits. " Elsa said in dramatic tone.

in that moment Y/N pulled out a gun and pointed it at Elsa.

" wow wow wow Y/N slowlyyy" i said.
" please calm down and drop the gun at the floor " i said.

Y/N just smiled and she droped the gun into the river behind her.

I was confused.

" the only truth here is that you are bitch of bitches. You are liar of liars.
You are troublemaker of trublemakers. He doesn't love you I know that. Either you don't love him.
You don't even love the kid you gave birth to. The small beautiful boy.
You're the fucking worst woman I ever saw in my life. " Y/N said. She was dead serious while saying this.

It's true. She said a true. I don't love Elsa , no matter what happened I still love my only love Y/N.

Elsa saw the way I was looking at Y/N.

" ENOUGH ! ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH" ELSA YELLED.

" I'VE HAD ENOGUH OF THIS SHIT.
I KNEW YOU WON'T DO WHAT I TOLD YOU BUT BITCH IF YOU DON'T KILL THEM I WILL. I FUCKING WILL AND YOU AND I WILL NEVER SEE THEM IN OUR LIFES.

SHE WAS STILL YELLING.

Now Elsa pulled out a black gun.
I was scared what will happen here.
Still I was holding Leo.

" no you don't bitch " Y/N yelled and runned some cms away from me.

Elsa pointed gun at us. I couldn't beileve she could kill her own kid.

In that moment I heared something behind me but I didn't turn around.

That moment was stressful.

All I did was stand fully frozen.

I heared a sound of gun adjusting.

" easy Elsa we can talk " i said.
" no we can't this is done for us" she said.

LEO EVEN STARTED TO CRY.

My eyes got wide opeen.

The sound of gun craking made my heart beat so fast. And then in that moment Y/N run in front of me. To protect Leo and me second time.

I i..I...I...I...couldn't beileve.
She shouted Y/N.

I stand there still frozen , Leo was crying in my arms.

" omg omg y/n ...am.amaksnw." i didn't know what to say. She fell into my arms.

And in that moment the police and Martinus came there. I heared

" you are aressted for murder Mrs.Elsa" and they took her away..

Martinus runned to me asking is Y/N okay. I didn't know what to say again.

After some moments Y/N stand up
She took of her shirt. She had bulletproof vest. My smart girl.
She knew what could happen.

I felt relief.

" smart girl isn't she " Martinus smiled.

" well the life learned me some things " Y/N said.

I smiled. Leo stopped cry.

She runned into my hug. " i'm glad you're okay " I whispered in her ear.

She just smiled and kissed me. In that moment we were standing there and kissing. Leo was smiling crazy.

We actually looked like a family
Leo , Y/N and Me.