🥀chapter twelve🥀

Mondays. Worst day in week.
I simply hate it. I'm to lazy to stand up now. But I have to. Ouh.

I stand up walking like someone hitted me with car yesterday.
With messy hair and make up , I went in bathroom to fix it all.
"Ooh what's that terrible smell"
I was wondering. Oh yeah that's from my mounth. I need to wash my teeth. Nice.

After all I did in slow motion , I went in my business car. Yeah guys I know I seem soo so so
irresponsible but yesterday was my friend's birthday party. I came home at 2 am in morning and now is 7. I sleept literally 4 hours.

Ehh , I arroved in front of company and went in. " good morning y/n " everyone were saying. I just smiled back because I wasn't in mood to respond.

" y/n , y/n , y/n" I heard someone
yelling my name. I turned around and it was Cynthia. Is that girl obsessed with me or what?
" you're again late " she yelled.
" first of all don't you dare to yell on me eever in your life again and yeah my problem not yours" i said
" anyway boss wants to see you "
she said and walked away with mad face.

FINALLY! I'm meeting neew boss.
I went in elevator. I arrived up there for some seconds. Well there I was. In front of his office. I looked down breathing slowly.
I knocked. " come in " I heared.

I opeened the door and I went in.
I was facing his back. Something was so familiar on him to me.
As I walked closer he turned around.

I froze, I couldn't speak a word . I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my eyes. We looked at each other so long. We were staring at each other's eyes. " M..Marcus?"
Did I finally said a word? Oh seems like I did it.

" yeah me...right here.." he said.
" you listen to me now. First you came in that house , I Ieaved the job because of you , then you are here!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MARCUS? LEAVE ME ALONE..I HATE YOU OKAY! LEAVE ME FREAKING ALONE.

I litey yelled. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole company didn't heard me. I turned around and was to opeen the door when he caught my hand. I immediately turned around and we were so close to each other that I felt his hot breath on my neck. He was holding my waist. We were again staring at each other eyes.

His eyes..You guys have no idea how much I missed them. " don't go please , this is only job you love and I don't want you to leave it beacuse of me. Y/N you won't be even close to me ok?. Don't leave and we have so much to tell to each other " he whispered.

I pushed him away. " first of all we don't need to speak with each other. There's nothing we can talk about ok? I don't want you in my life again ok? You you son of bitch" i said and started to tear up. I leaved his office with tears slowly rolling down my cheecks.

I went in my office and watched myself in miror.

" you should text me " " I love you y/n " ....." take her "...." you are my girl. " just one sex y/n , he even cheated on you " ....." i forgive you"
" i'm pregnant " ....." noooooo"....

BOOM

I remebered all things that happened. I was holding my belly. My beautiful babies. I lost my babies because of him. I lost them!
I fucking lost them!........

I sat on my chair with hands on my face , I cryed. It's so hard to be close to him because I remember every single moment. I have to leave even this job....

This is so hard for me. You know why?

BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM...