🥀chapter seven🥀

It's been month since Elsa left.
She is sometimes calling on face time to see Leo. I was wondering where is her husband and will I actually meet him?

I was still lying in bed with little leo on my chest. I try not to move too much because I don't want to awake him. He is so cute when he sleeps. I moved slowly and kissed his forehead. I went to bathroom and do stuffs i need.

I wear some ripped light blue jeans and white crop top shirt with high pony tail. I went downstairs in kitchen.

I saw mrs.Wilson takling. " yeah I will tell her to be home bye mr.Ma- I cutted her off " good morning mrs.Wilson " i said and smiled. " oh good morning y/n" she said.

She left her phone on desk. " wanna drink some coffie with pancakes and talk a little " she asked. " of course i love your delicious pancakes " i said.

She put them on table with warm coffie. She sat in front of me. " thank you " i said smiling. " of course my dear , so how are you?
She asked. " i'm fine and you?"
I said. " fine too, so i saw u going out very often did you found someone?" She asked smirking.
" no i'm still single like a pringle"
I said and we started laugh load.

" you will find someone i know. I wish it coule be like Elsa's husband. He is handsome , beautiful and good person" she said.

" oh yeah " i said. " she is real bitch , she is cheating on him. Anyway their marriage isn't real
He needed money so when he was wokring for Elsa's dad he started liked him and yeah they married.
She said " so it's only for money?
They don't love each others " i asked. " yeah exactly" she said.

" He is talking with me. I was good friend with his mum , she died.
He once mentoided one girl i can't remember name but he said that he is searching for her and still love her. ' she said. " oh do you know what happened between them?" I asked.

" i don't know he don't want to talk about it why are u asking?"
She replied. " the similar situation happened to me once i loved one boy and yeah...we had a bad life
I was pregnant and we didn't worked. He didn't save us and i lost my twin babies" i said and tears start rolling down my eyes.

" oh im so sorry for that y/n. You are one amaging , beautiful , good looking girl and you will find someone else i'm so sure" she said and rubbed my back.

She is so nice to me. I can't beileve Elsa is doing fake marriage. That's why she left her son. Maybe isn't her who knows.

I eat some pancakes and tall with mrs.Wilson and suddenly we heared crying. I fast run upstairs
in my room Leo was sitting on bed. I took him in my arms and he stopped. When he smiled i saw anothet teeth is growing. Aww poor little boy. I feel him sometimes because of my bad cramps when having period.

We went down stairs and mrs.Wilson made some warm milk for him. I sat down on chair and started to feed him. He was hungry a lot I can say.

{ skip rest of morning }

It was afternoon and we were in my room , Leo was playing with his toys and i was sitting on chair and watching through window.

So today for some hours Elsa's husband is coming home. I can say " fake husband". She will come two or three days after him.
I'm glad to meet him finally.

I was so lost in my own toughts that i didn't noticed Leo was speaking something. I turned around and he smiled. " what did you said my sweet boy " i said.

" m...m....m....mommy" he said and start laughing. I couldn't beileve what I heared. Elsa didn't heared his first word. Sadly. She is not good mother. I would never left my little son.

I took him again in my arms and he put his little finger on my heart and again said " mommy".
I was melting. His little voice..
" oh bear i'm not your mommy
I wish i am but i'm not mommy will come soon" i said. " mommy" he said again and laughed. I laughed too and kissed his little head.

-
New part here! Sorry because its so short but a lot drama coming in next one

-
Who Y/N is going to meet?
Who is Elsa husband?
What will happen when she meet him?
-
TO FOUND OUT READ NEXT CHAPTER❤
-
LEAVE A START PLEASE!