Retreat

All of the Senior students are preparing for the retreat. "Alex, I am so excited. Our teacher told me that there will be activities." Rain
"We'll see." Alex
"Hi, guys! I prepare food for us so no one will be hungry" Jem. The bus is 2-seaters, "Jem, you can sit here." Rain is pointing on her seat beside Alex. "Rain, what are you doing?"
"Trust me, Man. Okay?" Jem sat beside Alex.
"Hi!" "Hi." They greeted each other. "By the way, are you feeling better now?" She's pointing on Alex' hand. "Yeah, feeling better." "That's great."
"I hope that you'll not entertain him anymore." Alex is pertaining to Keane.
"Yes, of course." Jem responded "Hey, Alex smile!" Jem is taking a picture of them but Alex is not ready, she wasn't able to smile on the picture.
"You look so cute here." Jem is laughing
"You look amazing when you smile." Alex. Jem blushed and said "Napakabolero."
"Ooppss, that's a foul word Jem."
"Sorry 😔."

It will take them 2-3 hours to arrived at the location. "Do you want to watch movie?" Jem asked Alex
"Yeah sure, what movie do you have?"
"A lot, hmm. You choose what movie you want to watch." Jem handed the phone to Alex. "I feel like I don't want to watch a movie." Alex. She saw Jem yawning, Alex wanted her to take a rest instead of watching a movie.
"I'm such a boring friend no?" Jem
"No, you're not. Don't get me wrong. How about this, let's just listen to the songs in my playlist."
"Sounds like a plan"
After few songs Jem fell asleep. Alex leaned closer to Jem so she can rest on her shoulder. Alex held her face gently while her head is resting on Alex' shoulder.

Someone noticed it and took a photo of them and send it to Keane. It was Keane's friend. "Hello Man, did you see what I've sent to you? I think they're dating."
"It can't happen, Jem is straight. She's just using Alex to make me jelous. I'll make it up to Jem, you'll see."

They've arrived at the retreat location. Keane waited for Jem, he's holding a boquet of sunflower.
"Jem, hi! Again, I am sorry. I am doing this because I still love you. Please forgive me." Keane handed the flowers, he sounded sincere though. Jem still accepted the flowers but she didn't say a single word. Alex is mad on what she's hearing, Rain grabbed her arm and said "Alex, please let's make this retreat a memorable experience."