Little Bunny

It is their last day in Burgundy, the photoshoot is done. It is a free time for everyone. "Boss, we're going to visit the city and buy something. You wanna join?" "Nope, I am good. I'll stay here with Jem, she's still sleeping so don't make any noise okay?" "Fine, we'll be back." "Take care."

Alex prepared breakfast for Jem. Pancake with bacons and hot choclate. "Good morning sunshine, rise and shine!" Alex greeted Jem. "Breakfast in bed by yours truly." Somehow, Jem felt better because of what Alex does. "Will you look at me the same way if you find out who I really am?" Jem is talking to herself. "Of course, I prepared this because I want you to feel special." "Can you love and hate the same person at the same time?" Jem is asking questions in her mind while starring to Alex. "Umm, you don't like it? I mean the breakfast I prepared?" Alex looked so down. "Ah, no, no. I love it. Thank you." "Really?" "Let's eat it together."

After eating breakfast, Alex went to the living room where her laptop is. As usual, she's checking the photos, photos of Jem (just kidding). She saw Jem sneaking, "Hey, what are you doing there?" "Nothing." "Are you bored?" "No, not really. Are you working?" "Yeah, I just made some finishing touches to the photos." "May I see the photos?" "Yeah sure, you're my client after all." "Wow, the photos are beautiful." "If you love what you do, the result of your actions will be awesome." Jem smiled.

"Do you have plans for today? This is our last day in Burgundy." "I don't have in mind." "Wanna go out with me?" "Hmm? Your question has double meaning, am I right?" "Okay, let me ask you again. Do you wanna go out with me today?" Jem laughed. "Why are you laughing?" "You're like a little bunny." Jem tapped Alex' head. "By the way, I got a call from my boss she wants us to go back a week earlier to the US. She said that they need my help there. Don't worry, we will not request for a refund even if our contract will be shortened." "So, next week will be your last week in Paris?" "Yeah, thank you for the great partnership Alex." Alex suddenly felt sadness, she's not even talking.