Friend Request

Jem cried all night while drinking, she fell asleep in her sofa. Her window is wide open, sun ray is touching her face telling to her wake up, it is a brand nee day. "Ugghh, my head hurts." Jem rushed to her fridge to drink water. She can't find her phone. "Where are you dumb phone?" After few minutes she saw her phone and there's a text message. She's so excited to open the message but her phone went dead. "Holy cow! Really????" She charged her phone and wait for a few minutes. Finally she saw the text message, it was from NTC reminding about the shake drill. She sighed, she thought the message was from Alex. After 30 minutes she received a text message from Alex, finally! "Hey, Jem! I just wanted to say goodbye formally. I hope we can be friends in Facebook and let's follow each other in Instagram and in Twitter. We're heading to the airport and I can't still believe that I am leaving this beautiful country. I am so random no, I texted you knowing na we're not close. Haha. Sorry for the drama. Anyways, let's keep in touch."

Jem changed her clothes and rushed to the airport. "Shet, I need to see her before she leaves.." She is trying to book a car but no one is accepting her request. She tried Angkas instead and she was able to book a driver. "Kuya, I need to be in the airport in less than an hour, kaya ba?" "Yes, ma'am." "Okay, kuya thanks." Traffic jam and car crash reported on their way. "Ma'am sobrang traffic po." "Kuya, please kailangan kong umabot sa airport." "Kakayanin po ma'am." In less than an hour, Jem arrived at the airport. She's looking for Alex and her mom. "Where are they? After searching the place, she can't seem to find them, "Maybe they already checked in. That's okay self at least you tried." Jem comforting herself. She decided to go home instead. Five minutes after Jem left, Alex and her mom arrived at the airport. If Jem waited for few more minutes she might bumped into Alex. Patience is always a virtue.

"Anak, are you okay?" Alex mom. "Yes, mom. I can't believe we're living this country. "I am sorry, if I didn't have a job offer there we will not leave." "It is okay mom, He has a reason for this and I trust His plans for us." "Thank you for understanding anak."

Jem called her mom, "Mom, I called to say that I am not mad at you even if you didn't attend my grauduation." "Hija, I am really sorry." "It is okay mom, I decided to study in abroad instead. I know is it going to be hard but please let me." "It is okay for me anak." "Really mom, I'll contact your cousin and let her know about your plans." "Mom, thank you so so much." Jem saw a friend request in Facebook, it was Alex.