Demanding

"Director Jem, the secretary of the photographer replied to me and wants to negotiate with the total price of the contract. She also sent me some shots." "Negotiate? Why? We made the best offer to them." "Are we gonna push through with this one?" "Let me see the shots and I'll decide." "I've sent it to your email." Allen, left Jem's office. "Negotiate? Sino ba sya sa akala nya? Ganun ba sya kagaling?." Jem is talking to herself, she pissed off. She saw the sample photos and she was amazed how beautiful the shots are. "Hmmm, okay fine. Your shots are great." Jem called Allen, "Call them, make sure to hire the photographer no matter what." "Okay that's noted."

Allen calles Alex' secretary, "Hello, I would like to discuss the contract, I am from Designs USA." "Oh, hi! I wasn't expecting your call given that you didn't reply to my email. Anyways, I drafted the contract instead. I'll send this via email and let me know if your boss will agree to it. We will be declining some offers for the next month so my boss can focus on your company." "That's great, may I know the name of the photographer?" "You'll meet her here in Paris." "Okay."

Raz sent the email to Allen for review. "Director Jem, I forwarded the email to you. Please let me know if you agree on everything so I can settle this to her secretary." "Okay, I'll let you know." Jem is reading the contract, "$1000 per session? Wow, I didn't expect that she will charge this as per session. So for 30 days, it's $30,000 from $10,000 on the original contract." Jem is pissed off. She also browsed Alex' terms and condition, "The photographer will work strictly 8 hours per day." "If the organizer decided to shoot in the province, the organizer should provide everything." "Overtime is $150 per hour." "Woah, this photographer. I can't believe this." "Waaaaaaahhhhhh!" Jem shouted. Allen rushed to her, "Director are you okay?" "Allen, she's so demanding." "I know, we can look for another photographer if you want." "The shoot will start next week, can we still find another one?" "I'll try my best Director."