Dinner

Jem and her team arrived in the restaurant, Allen reserved a big room for them. It's been ten minutes but Alex' team is not yet around. "Allen, try calling them." "Hello, Raz! Where are you guys?" "We just arrived Allen." "Okay." "Director, they're here now." Jem went to the restroom, while they're walking towards the big room Alex' phone rang. "Guys, mauna na kayo, this might be important." Alex went outside, Jem is standing on the other side and heard Alex' voice. "Familiar yung voice na yun." She turned around but she didn't see anyone. Jem went back to the big room. "Director Kim, this Jemai and Raz the photographer's assistants slash secretaries." "Hi, Director Kim. It is our pleasure to meet you." "Where's the photographer?" "Director, she had to answer an important call, she'll be anytime soon." "Well, let's starting eating."

"Hello, are you drunk again?" "No, I just wanted to here your voice." "Where are you?" "I pulled over, I can't drive anymore." "Where are you? Answer me!" "Somewhere here in the national road." "Niki?" No one's answering on the other line. "Hello Raz." "Yes, boss they're looking for you." "Emergency, let me know that it was a life and death situation. Sorry Raz." "I'll take care of them boss." "Director Kim, I am sorry to interupt but my boss had an emergency, she can't make it tonight." "Emergency? Is she okay?" "Yes, she needs to attend on one of clients, she's so devoted on what she does." "Fine, I hope she'll also be like that once the shoot starts." "She will be, Director Kim."

Alex rushed to Niki, she finally saw her car. She's knocking on the window, "Niki! Hmmm, this girl. Niki! Open the door!" Nike woke up, "Oh, it's you Alex Manoban the famous photographer in Paris but has a stone heart 😔." "Not again, Niki. Why are you so drunk?" "Well, it is the easiest way to escape from reality." "Niki, you should stop doing this. You're better than this. Niki? Are you listening?" Niki feel asleep. Alex is trying move Niki to the driver's seat, "You're so heavy." She was able to move Niki, she reclined Niki's chair and fasten her seatbelt. "You are such a loser, we talked about this a million times before. Why are you keep doing this?" Alex drove Niki home.