Classroom

One more day left before Jem starts her schooling. "What should I do?" Jem asked herself. She looked at the city from her window, "What a busy place? New York are ready for me?" She laughed. She searched for some tourist spots in New York and from their she created her itinerary.

"Okay, I have few locations on my list. Let's do this Jem!" Jem went from one place to another, she enjoyed in even if she's alone. She's just a bright girl with a beautiful smile. She stopped for awhile and eat some street food. Alex called her via facetime, "Hi Jem, what's up." "Hey, Alex!" "Are you outside?" "Yeah, I had a quick tour here in NY. This is such a busy place." "I am happy that you're enjoying the place." "Hmm, how about you?" "Me, I enjoy the view here as well." Alex showed the view at the window, it is the Eiffel tower. "Wow, Eiffel tower." "Ang ganda no?" "Yes, it is so beautiful." "But you know what? Mas maganda ka pa din." Jem blushed, "You're funny din pala Alex." "No joke Jem." "Okay." "I just called you to say Hi, talk to you soon." "Bye."

"She's so random." Jem is referring to Alex. She continued walking on the busy street of New York. "New York, please be good to me." Jem went home and with some groceries as she's planning to bring packed lunch to school. It's already 10PM, Jem got a message from Alex. "I know you'd be great on your studies. If you need someone to talk to, just message me okay. I'll wait for your message. Sleep tight. Sending love from Paris." "Thank you Alex, good night."

It's Jem's first day at school. "Wow." Jem turned around to see the parts of the the school. She was amazed. "Today is your first day Jem! You can do it! Fighting!" Jem is trying to locate her classroom and she's having a hard time. "Shoot, I think I'm lost." "I am too." Someone answered Jem, she was shocked. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." "No, it's okay." "By the way, my name is Ren." "Hi, Jem." "You said you're lost, I am too." They both laughed. "What course are you in?" Jem asked Ren. "Fashion designing." "Really? So we're classmates." "What a lucky day, c'mon let's look for our classroom." While looking for their room they had some quick chat about each other. Finally, after few more minutes they were able to find the classroom.