Chapter 1

As night began to crawl, I stood in deep silence with my flashlight in hand. A figure was behind me silent, until now

"Go to sleep." Everything went black

Sometime later

As I awake I am sitting in a chair with my hands and feet tied. I couldn't scream because a cloth was over my mouth. A hooded figure walked in front of me. I started to struggle, but couldn't move a lot. The hooded figure grabbed my hair and I started to cry. Not because of the pain, which hurts, but because I'm afraid of what will happen next. I closed my eyes and thought,

"It's all over, everything that I knew, went to waste."

The hooded figure took out a pair of scissors. I looked at them, thinking that he might kill me with them, but I was wrong. The hooded figure cut my hair, so short that I looked like a boy. He removed the cloth from my mouth, and began to speak.

"I'm going to ask you some questions ok?"

I nodded

"Good, now, what's your name?"

I looked at him, not saying a word.

"Well?" I still looked at him for a while longer and finally spoke.

"L-Luna"

"Luna, what a pretty name." He was lost in thought looking at the ceiling where I could see his face. He had a blue mask with black eyes where black tears were coming out. I snapped out of curiosity and started to look around. The was another girl with a cloth over her eyes and mouth. Her hair wasn't cut yet and I guess the hooded figure came to again and looked in my direction.

"I see you found someone new to talk to."

I looked at him, and he started to walk towards the girl and did the same thing that he did to me.

"What's your name?" It took her a little more time to answer.

"C-Crystal"

"Crystal meet Luna, say hi!" She looked shy and frightened.

"H-Hi."

"Hi"

"Now for the questions, Luna first, then Crystal alright?" We both nodded.

"How old are you?

"15" I said.

"12."

"Ok, now, if you could use any weapon, what would it be?"

"Does fire count?" I asked, he nodded.

"K-Knife."

"Almost done, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"R-Red."

"Last one, if you can have any power, what would it be?"

"Immortality."

"Teleportation.

"Mmhmm." He wrote in this little notebook he had. I'm guessing it's for something important.

"Alright, Jeff, get in here!" A man with black hair and a white hoodie appeared, I gasped, he had no eyelids, and his mouth was wider.

"Crystal, you'll be training with Jeff."

Jeff smiled and released her. He led her to another room which was hidden to me.

"Luna," I looked at him.

"Looks like you will be training with me." I smiled and blushed, he did look cute, even though I can't see his face. He released me, and we went to a different room. As we walked into the room, my eyes widen as I see a dead person on a table.