Chapter 7

Slendy gave EJ and I a week off because we were both sick. Allison would usually stop by with goodies and flowers every day until we got better. When the week was over, I was still sneezing and coughing, but it wasn't that bad so it got better.

"Hey Allison, how old are you? I've been too curious to even think of how I was."

"I'm 15, but my sister is older than me by a month."

Today, was Monday, me and my sister had the same classes so we would usually walk together and talk.

"What do you think Toby would be like?" She was the curious one.

"I bet like a really creepy person with spiders in his hair." I started to wiggle my fingers over her and she did those laugh screams, we've always been teasing each other ever since we were 5 years old. We both started to laugh. When we got to the main hall, we saw a man, he had these orange goggles over his eyes, but you can still see his eyes, and a bandana that had a grinning mouth over it. It was an odd match, orange with blue? Yuck!

"You must be Luna and Allison."

"You can call me Ally."

"Alright "Ally" let's get to training, Luna, here's your flame tools and Ally.. What's your favorite weapon to use, since we didn't get to the real questions because of a certain someone." He looked at me, not nicely, but in the most horrible way you can think of.

"M-My favorite weapon is a large kitchen knife."

"Like o' Jeff. Hahahaha! Now let's begin, shall we? I'm going to put some stand ups of people, all you got to do is kill them in some way, be careful, the stand ups have blood in them, well, fake blood, but it's still the same practically."

The stand ups flew up and I was the first one to attack. I burned the stand up so much, that half of the stand up was in ashes. Oops.

Ally was next and she was so quick on her feet that she came back when the neck of the stand up was slit and spluttering out fake blood.

"Nicely done, now AGAIN."

After about an hour of training

Ally and I were practically exhausted, when we got to our rooms, we fell on our beds. It was about 9:40 and there was a knock on our door. I got up and answered it.

"Hello?" It was EJ.

"We need to talk right now."

"Alright, Ally, I'll be back in a few, EJ needs to talk to me for a little bit."

"All right I'm just gonna sleep for a while, wake me up when you get back alright Luna?"

I smiled. "Alright."

I closed the door and EJ gabbed my arm and dragged me to his room so no one could hear us.

He closed the door.

"Luna," he stood there in silence.

"Yea?"

"I'm sorry for what happened that day."

"It's alright, I don't know why your apologizing, it's practically normal."

He pressed his lips on mine again, and hugged me.

"I have to leave."

"Why?"

"I feel like I'm not wanted here, like I'm nothing useful and-"

"What are you talking about?! You are needed here, lots of people like you for who you are. Except Jeff, but he practically doesn't like anyone anyway, it needs to be all about him right?"