Chapter 16

I sat right by Elisa's bed watching as she got better. It's been a few days since the incident. EJ came in the room with a bandages around his broken arm.
"How does it feel?"
"A little painful, but I'm practically used to it." I sighed, at least it's not constant pain all the time.
"So, how's Elisa doing?"
"She's doing better actually, most of the black on her arms,legs, and head are disappearing. Seen BEN yet? He's probably worried sick."
"Actually, I have seen BEN around, but I wouldn't talk to him right now."
"Why?"
"Well," he showed me a picture on his phone if BEN praying at a picture of Elisa with candles all around.
"Umm, that's pretty awkward, let's not tell anyone about this, not even Elisa."He nodded. Minutes passed by that seemed like hours.
"Uungh, j-Jill? EJ? Where am I?" We quickly turned around, Elisa was waking up.
"Elisa! You're finally up! We are at home, so you don't need to worry." Elisa looked at me and smiled.
"I feel at home already. Like, home home." I smiled back. Why did she have to bring that up? It bothered me a little bit but I didn't show it. We talked for a while EJ and I started to leave the room.
"I'm glad that I'm your sister Jill, super happy." I turned around and saw Elisa crying silently.
"What's wrong Elisa?! Are you in pain? What can I do?" I was panicking, was she In pain or just needed to cry?
"I'm fine Jill, I'm just, happy. That's all. If it wasn't for you, I would be a total goner." Tears started to roll down my eyes, but no one could see it.
"Jill, come here, a little closer please." I leaned in to see what Elisa wanted, but she removed my mask and took a good look at me again.
"I remember when I broke out crying when I saw you, but now you just look stunning. You know that?" I nodded.
"Hey Elisa," EJ was standing at the door telling someone to wait.
"BEN wants to see you, is it ok if he comes in." I turned my head and she nodded. EJ opened the door with his only free hand and we watched as BEN was walking towards her bed. When he got closer, I saw what I thought was impossible for BEN. I saw tears, not blood red tears, but normal human tears. He sure was depressed.
"El-isa. I'm s-sorry for what happened." He was holding something behind his back.
"H-here, I got these for you." He held out his hands and what I saw was pretty green roses with white streaks in them. They were so pretty.
"Here, I'll put them in a vase."
I grabbed the roses and set them beside Elisa's bed in a beautiful vase. The roses practically brighten up the whole gloomy room.
"I'm glad that your feeling-" we heard a siren go off and knew exactly what it was. It was time for a new-comer to finally arrive.
We said our goodbyes and went to the room. When we went to the room, we saw a boy who looked like he was about 15-16 years old. He was pretty tall for his age. We all watched as Slendy removed the cloths from his eyes and mouth. I finally saw that he had brown eyes.
"What am I doing here?" His voice was a clear coat of voices. It was so smooth.
"Would anyone like to question this young man?" Only EJ and I stepped up. Why wouldn't anyone else come up? I wonder.
"Looks like two people today! What a surprise! EJ and Jill, come up please.
"EJ? Jill? What kind if names are those? What does EJ even stand for?"
From the darkness, EJ and I come closer to the young boy and he just looked at us with a shocked expression.
"What the-" the boy seemed confused. EJ grabbed my hand and held on. Slendy gave us each a board. I looked at it and it showed all the questions that needed to be asked. I glanced over at EJ's board and it said total different ones and above his said "first." I looked on mine and it said "second."
"Hello young man, what is your name?"
"My- my name?"
"Yes."
"It's," he struggled a little bit.
"Jake." It was my turn.
"Jake, if you could use any kind of weapon, what would it be?"
"Weapon? Are you insane? I'd use my freaking fists!"
He seemed to get a little irritated. He started to move around and somehow got loose. He ran up to me and held me down. I struggled to get back up. He had my throat, I couldn't breath. One of his hands let go and he grabbed my mask. It was forbidden for a non-creepypasta to see any of our faces. I quickly grabbed his hand from pulling my mask off. He was too strong. He just squeezed my mask so much that it shattered, after that, his eyes were wide open and he stepped back. EJ quickly grabbed him, and he didn't fight back. He was too much in shock. I quickly covered my face and ran into the darkness. EJ knocked the guy out and Slendy grabbed me, and took me to another room. This one was bright. He let me go and I just stood there in fear.
"Oh dear, I'm sorry my child. Let me see if I can create another mask for you."
Slendy seemed so calm and collected. I sank down to my hands and knees and started to cry.
"Slendy, I'm so sorry, I need to be punished! I let someone see my face. I'm a disgrace to-"
"My child, it was an accident, right now, Mr. Eyeless Jack is erasing his memory. You are not a disgrace to the creepypastas, never say that again."
I nodded. I continued to cry for a while longer before I was calm again. Slendy created another mask that looked the same like it did before. I quickly put it on and went out the door. Slendy was right behind me closing the door, then he was In front of me leading the way. We headed back and EJ ran to me.
"Are you alright?" I nodded.
"Yes, I'll just stay back, I don't want the incident to happen again." I looked down at EJ's arm.
"Did it hurt?" He nodded
"Yeah, but it's alright, the pastas helped me out a bit when Slendy went to make you another mask.
"Why do you always have to put yourself through pain?" My arms were on my hips and by the way he looked away, I knew right then that he was a little ashamed.
"Oh come on! I was being sarcastic! Don't look like that!" Right then, I hugged him.
"Let's go, I think that Jake might be waking up soon." He nodded and we went right back to where we were, to be honest, I was a little scared that Jake might strangle me again. The questions were finally a success and his first teacher to teach him the basics, was me. Great, I have someone that could practically kill me in my sleep. I just need to be aware of my surroundings for now on.