Chapter 9

"What? Where am I?" I said so dreary. I look around and see black T.Vs everywhere. I tried to get up but somehow couldn't. I look around myself and see why I can't move. Of course, I'm tied up again, But why? I hear footsteps coming, echoing the real footsteps of the mysterious person.

"Who are you? Why am I here?"

"I'd like to ask you the same thing Luna."

Suddenly, all the T.Vs turn on giving a bright light. On one of the T.Vs, I see EJ trying to get me out.

"L_na! _a_ _ou h_ar m_? L__a!"

"I'm right here EJ! Get me out of here!!! EJ!"

"He can't hear you Luna. He won't hear you, but you can hear him." I start to scream.

"Get me out of here! Why am I here anyway? What did I eve-"

"What did you ever do to me? Don't you remember?" He started to laugh. I remember who did this to me. He was the one a punched earlier for getting on my sister. His name is BEN.

How could he? I did it in self defense! I couldn't help it!

"Let me go BEN!" I was angry, I thought that it was a get away from life, but I was wrong.

EJ's view:

I slam on the T.V trying to get Luna out of there. BEN did this to pinkamena before, she almost died!

"Luna! Can you hear me? Luna!" She was talking but I couldn't tell what she said. I run as fast as I can to get Slendy, where is that tall guy at a situation like this? As I turn around the corner, I saw Slendy talking to lost silver. I run towards his direction.

"Slendy! Slendy! He-help,L-Luna is I-in trouble." Slendy disappeared and I ran towards the room again. He was right in front of the T.V watching as BEN hit Luna. I was furious, how could he just watch Luna get beaten. I felt my hands go into a fist, about to punch anyone. Slendy disappeared again and I looked in the T.V, of course, he was right behind BEN and before he could do anything, the T.V went static.

Luna's view:

I-I see a figure behind BEN, a tall figure I can barely make out who it is. My vision, my vision is so blurry. I-I feel sl-sleepy. So sleepy. Before my eyes shut, I see the figure grab BEN and start to release me. I'm free, I'm finally free